Email marketing?

How do you collect emails for email marketing?

Forrowing, but my guess, u have clients whom have sent you mails or if u having a database of mail that u had collected from a certain target market function.

These funny funny expos and guestbooks…buy from people who organize them

As someone new to this forum and digital marketing in general, I’m eager to learn from everyone’s experiences and insights. So, if anyone has tips or stories to share about their journey with email marketing, I’m all ears! Let’s navigate this digital landscape together.

If you are targeting a certain company, check their website address.
Eg; www.citizen.co.ke

Send a mail to [email protected]

I think there is a tool that can help him find the available emails https://hunter.io/

Email marketing is indeed a game-changer in the world of digital marketing. Personally, I’ve found it to be a great tool for connecting with clients and prospects alike. Sure, having a solid database of emails helps, but what’s equally important is crafting engaging content that resonates with your audience. It’s not just about bombarding inboxes with promotions; it’s about building genuine relationships and providing value. And hey, speaking of digital marketing, have you guys explored the realm of Social Land yet? Social media platforms offer a treasure trove of opportunities for businesses to engage with their audience in more interactive and dynamic ways.