Elders saidieni - When a kunguru you wanna smash anakuomba pesa

Dame akiomba pesa direct pia wewe omba hiyo pussy direct… Nipe ni kupe

Hio muda yote na hujakula unangoja nini?

Mwambie akujie kwa nyumba yako…

She is testing the water with that 2k, if you give her now, kesho utaulizwa 5k. Don’t give her a penny but rather ask her out for a date and tell her unataka kumnyandua after date.

We call this Prepayments.

Pia wewe mwombe direct tuone nani atatoroka wa Kwanza.but madem hupull such stunts wakismell desperation

Beta male problems I cannot relate, my money should only be eaten by my offsprings and their mother just because she is watching over them. This other ones I should be trading money for services, in your case sexual services I guess.

Good Luck. Na ufunguke akili kijana, ghaseer

Unaoa lini ama you’ve been married all this time na unajichocha mgeetow or is it redpilled.

Siwezi oa, heri ninyongwe, I am waiting 6 years from now when I will be 35 years of age nitafute a 22 year old to give me a nigglet who will continue to raise the redpill awareness once I am gone to be with the gods. Saa hii naendelea kuomoka, want to push my millions to double figure, I am almost there

Hehehehe ateee wife her? MoD huku hatuoani kamwe. Sisi ni MGTOW diehards:D. But seriously dudes if a woman asks you for money so early in the relationship is it not time to bolt?
Mpatie ukitaka and don’t expect anything back. Na usikuje hapa utuambie she asked for 5g moving on to 10g going forward. Amekubeba vibaya. A woman with a shred of dignity would never ask for money in a new relationship.

…wacha atoboke to learn the hard way like elders in this village once did…

Akikuomba pesa direct, usimuombe qoomer direct. Muitishe mqoondo direct ata kama hukulangi.

Vile kih.ii @Jimit with 10kg foreskin amesema.

[ATTACH=full]359284[/ATTACH]

We will not entertain any excuses as to why one did not enter a forest when urgently required to!

Block & delete. Report as spam. Move on. Every time…& forget.

One did this to me, nilirusha lugha then akalenga. A month later ananiomba pesa. Told her we meet in tao. We met, told her we get a room juu nilijua hio pesa haitarudi. She was very desperate so akakubali after some convincing. Nilikula hizo vitu.

Rule number one, huwezi fuga kunguru.