Elders Na Sponsors Tu Exchange Notes

Hii kitu haina formula. Be confident and say what you want baada ya kumsifu sana.

:D:D:D tenders? In this corner ya kijiji? Hii ni baze ya zieks bro.

You know broke guys get laid too, right?

Confidence na experience plus kuzoea rejection will help you get value for your money. You’ll get laid for a very small fraction compared to a guy with money but lacking the aforementioned.

Cass in point, yule mzungu who wired 100M to a college girl compared na that mzungu xvideos who fucks fine kienyeji women and to make it worse on camera.

zoea ya kwamba kunyimwa ni kawaida. express interest in hitting the ikus early on. sio lazima upewe, ukiyimwa usikasirike, just assume there is a higher ranking monkey hitting it. all monkeys are not equal. you wont borrow too many before you are given.

Take it from this midget. Hizo zingine ni kiherehere
[ATTACH=full]402639[/ATTACH]

Awesome thread, I’ve been Mombasa for a week and have been trying to wet my beak . the women vibe in this new land is throwing me off my vibe but Ill see about it now

Coast chicas are easy… Kwanza wanapenda watu wa bara sana, all you have to do is say hi and talk about literally anything.

Women are strange, anaeza kukataa but anakubali a guy with three baby Mama’s, voilent, has pending paedophile cases in court and is ever high on drugs

Kuna jamaa hapa ktalk alinisaidia sana when approaching women sana saña kwa supermarket and using the environment to strike up conversations I tried that shiet it worked hii weekend lazima ni sample

Leta methodology tujaribu pia.

I was downtown clubbin’, ladies night
Seen shorty she was crazy right
And I approached baby like, “Ma, what’s your age and type?”
She looked at me and said, “You’s a baby right?”
I told her, I’m eighteen and live a crazy life
Plus I’ll tell you what the eighties like
And I know what the ladies like
Need a man that’s polite, listens, and takes advice
I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe
Come wit’ me, come stay the night
She looked at me laughin’, like boy your game is tight
I’m laughin’ back like sho’ ya right, get in the car
And don’t touch nothin’, sit in the car
Let’s discuss somethin’
Either we lovin’ or I’ll see you tomorrow
Now we speeding up the Westside
Hand creepin’ up her left side, I’m ready to do it
Ready to bone, ready for dome
55th exit, damn, damn, already we home
Now let’s get it on

Peleka tender na business mind yako kwa Business section. Wewe ni wale matako wanaigia strip club then you wonder why women are nude there.

They see stability in a happy family. Wanajua wewe umeoshwa vizuri na bibi si kama sperm donors/ wankers kama akina @Karoga na @Kodiaga

AMG alpha mail nimefika what is the thread about?

Enyewe gym husaidia, got a lot

Huyo jama wa African F*#K Tours?

[ATTACH=full]402738[/ATTACH]

:D:D

Just be a card-carrying member of the CBA I guess, ata lecturer amenipea

True story. Niliambiwa nilete akae kwa nyumba we save cash ya renting two houses.

:D:D:D:D