Elders let's speak like elders and tell the truth here

Huyu msichana wetu akothee alitoa pesa wapi? Her networth is rumored to be in the region of 7b. With very palatial homes spread in all the major cities of Kenya and the world.

[ATTACH=full]334401[/ATTACH]

watu wanatupa tupa the word billion around saaaaaaaaana.
7 billion za kenya ni 70 million za USA

angekuwa nazo, hangeita mechanic amtengeneze shower

anaeza kuwa anapata macheque za child support

Do you know what A Billion is?

IF YOU SAVE 50,000 EVERYDAY FOR 31 DAYS, 12 MONTHS IN A YEAR, YOU WILL HIT 1 BILLION MARK AFTER 53 YEARS.

Meaning if you your mother started saving 50,000 every DAY since you were born, she will hit 1Billion when you will hit 53 years…

Vanity…
From me a peasant billionaire.

Let me acknowledge the source:
SGWINNER300

retard post…
thread abandoned

Even some of your most extravagant politicians do not hit 1 billie.

She’s rich for sure. To the tune of 7 billion shillings? Please pass over the blunt. The combined net worth of all her baby daddies plus her own couldn’t surpass that figure.

Akothee is not rich. Those are not her properties. If you people cannot understand simple things, how will you deal with mwizi wa sugoi na wezi wenzake? mtadeal aje na sam pa wa china? mambo za Ethiopia mtaelewa kweli?
ile world war inaendelea kati ya Rasta na Pope mtaielewa?

celebrities survive on the attention you give them, thats how they earn their daily bread

Okay am done with your arrogant ass. Sending you to the abyss.

7 billion ni stori za jaba. Ruto’s Uasin Gishu home is around a billion now compare in scale they would fit all of Akotheee’s houses and leave a runway to land Antonov 225. She is comfortable but not 7 billion comfortable, not even 1 billion. Kabogo is not yet 100 billion and he has been in business, drugs and theft my entire life. Akothee’s life started shining the other day. For perspective sake 7 billion /109 = $64,732,260 ie. 65Million USD . Her colleagues would be Rickross @ 35-40 Mil, Chris Brown 50mil , Wizkid 33M, Chibu 7 mic…

Ata

Ata mpesa imekataa hio 7 Billi :smiley:

I can’t back the claim or dispute it but the fact remains that I would love to smash Akothee dry fry.

She has a lot of money no doubt. One time she said her goal was to purchase 2 properties in Lavington. She has one. I would think with 7b she could purchase the second. Even with 700m. But so far I don’t know.

Whose properties are they?

Sikia huyu tena!

bullshit