Elders, kujeni tuchekelee watu wa Othaya who voted a functional illiterate to punich Uhuru

[MEDIA=twitter]1581362196831154176[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1581378200533245952[/MEDIA]

@poyoloko @Baby Panay @rexxsimba @cheekbusta

Hii ndio shida ya kuchapa campaign na mother tongue. Jamaa akifika parliament ndio mnajua ako semi-illiterate. Kawanjiku wa kiambaa ako hivi hivi :smiley:

Wakenya Nani aliwaambia using English language is a measure of intelligence, why embrass yourself when you can use Kiswahili. I usually see police officers struggle to use the language ‘the assailant fire, my office fire back…’ what for when you can comfortably use Kiswahili.

Is english a measure of success??

English of Kiswahili is harder than English of English

Ukiskia vile anaongea his Kiswahili is worse. In fact, most kenyans cant express themselves in Swahili

Uko an akili ama ni hii tuu?

Are you guys retarded or what? The fact that he’s speaking in English means that he doesn’t know shit about kiswahili and will probably fair much worse.
You could’ve used the argument of anxiety as an excuse, not language.

How will this fucker come up with bills, argue at debates or even meet with delegations if he can’t speak in either of the national languages?

Ama mnadhani kwamba kazi ya mbunge ni kutumia CDF tu?

It’s not, but then, legislation is conduct in English and Swahili, i wonder how well this man is versed with matters surrounding him and those of national interest.

Yes it is

Mimi sikutambui. Weka number tukutane.

I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU. MIMI SI WA KUCHEZEA

I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS. THEN TAKE A SMILING SELFIE NEXT TO YOUR LIFELESS BODY.

MARK MY WORDS

I donate a shovel pale Langata Cemetery towards this worthy cause

Heshimu elders wewe bloody burukenge…

[ATTACH=full]472245[/ATTACH]

Kiswahili is even harder for most Kenyans

I WAS IN FOR MANSLAUGHTER, AND WILL GLADLY REPEAT THE ACT ON A TALKER.

STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR PHONE. LET US MEET, MAN TO MAN. NO WEAPONS, OR TOOLS. A BARE DUEL.

ONLY ONE MAN WILL REMAIN STANDING

Kwendeni huko. Wacheni kutusomea. Go tell him to use Kiswahili. Hamuoni jamaa mwenyewe anatumia hiyo english ndo aonekane intelligent and successful?

So you want people to legislate in parliament using broken swahili and mother tongue

Sadly I think a great window of opportunity passed us. That period when we had young, educated and visionary leaders available to take up the mantle of the country, while the institutional memory of colonialism was still recent, our higher education institutions still had high standards, and while corruption was still taboo, before its normalization. Maybe we could have kept up with Singapore

Now even the younger leaders have questionable qualifications from funny institutions, and their social circles consist of wash wash characters