elders help a young man

Mimi nilidhani ni fake version ya smart 5, I mean why downgrade when you are moving up the top

Si utulie tu hadi uongeze bei ufike redmi 9, its just 16k ama ufike hio ungoje tena uongeze 4 k ushike redmi note 10 :D… Did that myself and got surprised i had 52k for an Mi 10t

Tafuta used flagship kama samsung note 5/note edge ama hizi samsung s8 plus /s8. Kunao watu wanatunza simu ukiangalia vizuri utaridhika.

where can i get those? and si they might be stolen?

Kuna genuine resellers

nipe referrals

An S9 which cost 100K at launch currently has the processing power to match a mere Xiaomi note 10 which costs around 18 to 21K. The S9 also received its last software update, android 10/one ui 2.5. Android 12 is coming out in 2 months time! It will be 2 MAJOR software updates behind.

Na wewe unataka kuchukua S8! Lmao. You will be walking around with an outdated weak phone that can barely run anything heavy. Processors don’t age well. Just because it was a flagship phone doesn’t mean it still is one.

The only advantage will be maybe the optically stabilized cameras and the glass back! Nothing else. Perhaps the 2K amoled screen too which you can’t even tell from a 1080p one at that screen size. Na hiyo glass back iki crack, you will pay through the nose to replace it. If the 2K screen cracks, you won’t be able to replace it because of it’s price. Ndio maana nyingi zinauzwa zikiwa na cracks.

I saw your message in a post where you are claiming to be 32yrs old and young. What is a 32yrs doing in 3rd yr University? I know there’s education upgrade but if you were upgrading, I don’t expect you to struggle buy a 10k phone. My flat taste advice is never buy a phone below 20k.

check on avechi and compare specs on gsmarena

Go for techno pouvior series. They are excellent and am sure you can get 3 pro or 2 with that money. Check with Phones place at Bazaar plaza,

Hurumia hii mtoto ya shule.treat him like your lastborn son

Ideos should perfectly match your financial prowess