Elders advice urgently needed

:D:D:Dsema tu wewe… shida hapa ni you lacking in the bedroom department, she just throwing mud until something sticks or she lands a better dick

Wewe ni sponsor , Brayo must be hitting it behind your back.

Logic dictates he gives her space and replace within 12 hours…pússy is in high circulation

Ladies in Campus would kill to be associated with a working class male (gainfully employed or not ) Your guy aka you probably is terribly poor in bed that the 20 year finds it not worth sinning . 20 year olds are sexually active . Wewe ndio sio fun .

That’s why I don’t do women below 25 yr, I can’t beg a woman for anything. Besides my life is full, no time for ikus begging,[ATTACH=full]350442[/ATTACH]

20 years never i can’t deal with them this is the age of kugawia village mzima and you still think you are in love with her kunguru za 20 years and below kula tu no strings attached

Go tell your friend this:

Let him sit down and embrace that thought that he’s trying to push away in his mind regarding what is happening.

Because those are the true facts!!

If he thinks the girl is cheating him, then that is what is happening. If he thinks the girl is not into him then that’s the true thing going on. If he thinks it’s just a small issue…etc

Only him can tell and help himself. He got the answers right within him.

And let him not lie to himself and render his instincts a useless tool

Mzae rushia mimi ka 20 year old kanaopenda sex

20 year olds are very good especially for a 40 year old like me , she brings youthfulness to the table, I pay the bills

That’s the main reason forests were created.

Unataka elders waingie kwa kichwa ya dame, walete report ya kuscan thoughts yake ama! Your friend is stupid, so are you

Not paying anything elder

Who hurt you elder?

Give us her thermal contours and number tutakujibu is she hates sex

As a very wise man, my advice is needed elsewhere and not here.

:D:D:D:D

Leta pin location