elchapo captured

Mexico marines have Captured El
Chapo, .The World’s Most Notorious Drug
Lord. for the third time.

Howwwww

if i was the guy who came up with Prison Break, i would sue this negro for copyright infringement!

3 Likes

They capture him so he can embarrass them again? What’s so hard about giving him lead?
https://i.imgflip.com/o3pjy.jpg

1 Like

http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/15/26/980x490/landscape-1435244224-pablo-escobar-narcos-netflix.jpg

3 Likes

this is where Kenyan Police ace it, they deal with you for once and for all

1 Like

I’ll give him six months in jail…before he takes his annual leave…

6 Likes

Am disappointed i thought stay out of jail to give donald triump sleepless nights.

The Game has a song on El Chapo. Funny thing is such drug dealers are heroes to many youth in Mexico and other places.

El Chapo is a fool he should have gone to Honduras as its more lawless down there…

Round hii they may send him to US

1 Like

You’re a mere talker and you think by any chance you know more than El Chapo? Given a world map can you point where Honduras is? Kalisha makende pale ----------->.

11 Likes

I find myself routing for 'bad’guys to win, Does that reflect the evil side in me?

nah you’re good. I also love guys who give oppressive authorities a run for their money

1 Like

Wewe unajua nini kijana…the guy had money and time to smuggle himself out of the country angetaka…vile alilipa kuhepa prison border sio shida to Guatemala or wherever…

Am disappointed.if he’s extradited to the U.S. then he’s truly fucked

One of the best reply buda mzee. Yaani @stunner ako more informed than the most wanted drug lord? Yet hata hawezi hepa mpango wa kando hata weekend moja. SMH

3 Likes

Is that a joke? I don’t get it coz drug lords wanajulikana Kenya, two of them are Goveners and one is a Senator.

6 Likes

i was referring to his successful prison breaks, most criminals never get to see the comment inside of prison walls,

1 Like

El Chapo. Is he in league with El Mandondo?

1 Like