El Nino Is Coming. You Have Time To Prepare & Avoid Deaths. But NIABM, Can't Manage Sh!t

Mark this thread because I will be back here in November. Kama itakuwa kama ile ya 1997 then kitaeleweka

Kazi saa hii nikutusiana tu while the storm brews in the ocean

2 Likes

Kenyan weatherman is not known for accuracy.

4 Likes

There are floods currently in Norway, germany, US etc. Is Mzungu a MIABM?

Hakuna mtu hawezi patwa na floods but DIFFERENE IS…

HOW IS THE RESPONSE?

NIABM X100

1 Like

So how is the response huko majuu? Tell us.

Jiconsole kabisa but when you see an otherthrown President’s son with Suitcases of Money while his subjects are starving you know what’s cooking.

When the President of a nation is responsible for stealing Dam money meant to provide water for irrigation to his poor LOW IQ cows (Voters) you know NIABM

Hiyo kujaribu ku compare Norway na Kenya ni kama ku compare Mavi na Wali wa nazi.

Add more flood pictures from Europe if that will make us equal to them economically & Socially.

So why didnt they prepare for the floods and they were warned by the weatherman?

You win

Kenya = Norway

1 Like

Yes wacha niongeze. MzunguIABM MIABM.

Yes we are all humans at the mercy of mother nature.

1 Like

Nishakubali we are the same economically.

Si hata Norwegians watakfa pia? Peasant Proverbs

Yes we are the same, and some of us are even better.

Nairobi.

Norway

Hata management tuko the same

We are exactky at par

Norwegian Kids fetching water

Kids getting drinking water in Oslo

More water ter on the outskirts of Oslo

1 Like

Eka picha ya Dutch PM ama wa Finaland akienda kazi na Baisikeli na Mwizi Ruto akienda job na Lancruisers 43 pengine Norway watakuja kituomba msaada huku Kenya next week tuwakopee pesa.

NIABM X20

NIABM

1 Like

@ndindu why do you think wazungu are special? They are humans just like us. Uwache inferiority complex.

Tuambie number of Kenyans with this type of lifestyle Vs those living below Ksh 148 per day

then utuambie HDI ya Norway mahali mtoto anazaliwa akiwa na pesa kwa Social Security Fund as opposed to Kenya mtoto anazaliwa akiwa na deni.

NIABM

Ndio maana mbwa kama hii inachungwa hivi, isije ikauwawa na peasants who fund his larvish lifestyle.

2 Likes

THEY ARE NOT SPECIAL, GET IT FROM ME.

BUT THEY ARE GOOD AT MANAGEMENT. SWALLOW THAT

1 Like

NIABM/MIABM means? Ktalk lexicon ilienda wapi?

1 Like

Please tell me why Israel, as much as they are hated grow more fruits and vegetables in a DESERT. Utasema wanapewa pesa na ulinzi from USA kuibia Palestinians.

MANAGEMENT.

Sasa utasema Israelis sio wazungu. Whatever they are the good managers.

Repeat after me

NIABM X30.

Negro can only copy other people’s culture but can’t copy Science matters

African Heli

We are the SAME upstairs

Kenya is also a world leader in export of flowers, fruits and vegetables. So what was your point?

Kenya Flower Council giving a life- line to small scale summer flower growers – Hortfresh Journal