Egypt may have a role in the Ethiopian war

Why African people are so quick to forget?. This is a 7 year old video on Egyptian ministers planning on ways which they could use in dealing with the Ethiopia,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-gyeLkTb3Q

If Muslims kill each other waishe kwa dunia, that would be okay.

The people in that video are just mad. They are at war with Ethiopia but somehow they are finding a way to conclude that they are at war with israel and america even though the US openly supports them. the religious fanaticism is just way blown up.
In any case, i dont think their future is in Nile. There has to be a better solution like going back to Arabia where they came from.

Racist!

Egypt will definitely take advantage of the situation to destabilize Ethiopia. The may even be the ones urging Tigrey to fight.

Even without Egypt’s intervention, the way the domestic situation was evolving, they would have gone to war anyway. However, we cannot rule out the possibility of Egypt taking advantage of the situation to destabilize Ethiopia.

You also want to go back to planting bananas on the banks of river shebelle? You know you can be unceremoniously dumped from that civil service position and be deported.

You also wanna go back to cameroun?

Kenya si ya mtu, we all came

dude. we came from northwest africa where our last act was the sack of carthage. tell me you are not half baked kenyan from dadaab.

as long as you get my point… in any case, yall found us here …in the area surrounding Mount Kenya

You were Ethiopian refugees in somalia and now refugee refugees in kenya. You found the conquerors here and you borrowed our rightful land. We gave you where nothing grows and you now keep complaining.

Wacha kusumbua,next you will claim Minnesota.Somalis might be a people with a very distorted history…go check their babies on YouTube,they talk like they have never checked the world map.

I saw another one claiming ancient Swahili city states belonged to Somalis and they migrated upwards,wtf and you are busy suffocating bajunis and people baraawe.

Fuck your women proper stop this dick measurements

Egypt is trying to stop the unstoppable lool

Amsiom solders are getting their faire share of somalian women :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]334392[/ATTACH]zoomalains loool

i simply said we were here first

when yall say you came from sudan, congo and cameroun, do we bullshit it saying you are claiming those countries?

let it not be lost on yall we supported your fight for freedom by hosting the maumau

we were here first

U cunts settled in zoomali before destroying it and started invading the relatively prosperous Kenya. Ur women who give birth like rats have overtaken our country with fanatics like you.
We are scared of u people, now u think our lands are urs? U also think us ur hosts are lowwer in hyrachy and we aren’t entitled to fuck ur hoes? We will one day get tired of u cunts. Meanwhile our gallant soldiers the kdf are dry frying those light skins huko kwenu, we will plant nyeuth seeds huko mtii Ghassia

1. We don’t have hoes, sorry