Education inKenya

Hello everyone … Matiang’i the Cabinet Secretary in the Ministry of Education specifically stated that every child will be placed in one secondary school when he was releasing KCPE results this year … Then I asked myself has he considered the fact that a child in a slum in Mombasa might be placed in a secondary school in Eldoret or even far than that …I mean how will this work i think the government should do more for the less fortunate…

Can’t relate wacha ningoje opinion ya @kah tony

This poll of yours is RIGGED! A one outcome/answer poll is not a poll just a statement.

Kijana sasa utapima aje namba wenye wanataka Kusema yes ime change?

Its not a one answer poll…If you checked well you can give your thoughts on the issue…that is …if you think the government is doing enough thats a Yes and say why …then if you think it is not doing enough then thats a No and give suggestions why…

I will look at both the answer that is Yes or No together with the thoughts then nitapima …

Wewe ni team resist?

No am not resisting … Just thinking about that less fortinate child that will be posted in a far secondary school and wont make it there…

Jose mboch unasumbua.

No am not resisting …just concerned about that less fortunate child that will not make it to a far secondary school

No me si team resist am just thinking that less fortunate child who will be posted in a far secondary school and wont make it…

which kind of poll has only one option? NVs si mpitie pale room 254 mfanyiwe orientation.

Kwani the unfortunate girl is going to a national school. Geography is also considered during placement. Ama wewe uliitwa Western na kwenu ni MSA?

expound

Geography also considered didn’t know that …thanx for the answer …To answer your question me sikufanya KCPE this year…

YEAH this true and marks acquired increases the coverage one might be admitted within, and therefore those with high marks and are less fortunate are likely to suffer same fate even if admitted within the same county or in western,