Ecitizen:saps

The government desire to have parents pay school fees via ecitizen is a good idea like any other. But how safe is that thing, or what is the integrity of the people behind it?

I therefore allege, IMF and other donors after pushing GoK to review higher education sponsorship now want the government to look into basic and secondary education sponsorship.

Probably the government will be releasing funds to schools depending on how poor the parents are. If ecitizen data shows a certain school achieved 90% fee payment by parents, the government will foot the remaining 10% .

  1. NIABM
  2. Kama unadhani hio pesa itafika shule on time under baboons its a waste of time kutumia hio e citizen chieth
  3. Kama capitation imewashinda hii ndio wataweza? Kua serious buana.

[quote=“Cheza_juu, post:1, topic:471875”]
Probably the government will be releasing funds to schools depending on how poor the parents are. If ecitizen data shows a certain school achieved 90% fee payment by parents, the government will foot the remaining 10% .
[/quote]

It will never happen under a thief wacha kuota mchana mkuu.