Easy catch for you Alfa meos

Looks like our lady is really coming to terms with reality, it’s not always shiny as it appears. To you alfa meos I’m sure ako vulnerable saizi, give her a shoulder to lean on while giving her a shoulder to put her legs on then run after mission accomplished.

4 Likes

Enyewe time Huwa haina huruma.

6 Likes

Kwani kamezeeka haraka aje.Kuna ka cuzo kangu alikua ameiva saidi.Alikua anatesa kutesa.The other day i met her in mombasa hata hana meno za mbele banae.Women really do age fast

9 Likes

Time is that resource that they all fail to utilize . & I don’t know what outcome she expects by such confessions. Angekimya tu

4 Likes

They always think that time where they age is so far into the distant. She had access to everything that would have prevented her from coming to such conclusions. But, she’s a woman so straight thinking is not one of her strengths

1 Like

She would have been married even to an MP in her heyday but now she regrets wasting the golden chance

2 Likes

Agwambo huyo cuzo yako must have also been a heavy drinker and getting into fights. Happened to a girl from my hometown, came back from Kilifi na ukedi + mtoi anakaa half mzungu/mwarabu… Mer mana gi jo ngware sani.

5 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I’m sure big boyz wengi walisample hiyo kitu & would have loved to wife her but kunguru hakutaka kusubmit. Women always think that if they submit they’ll miss a better option but in the meantime time keeps moving.

4 Likes

Kugonga ukuta at its finest!

Over It Ugh GIF

12 Likes

She expects a mpesa till number to save nini wacera and people contributing to that cause. You’ve done for Omosh, the other guy and the other guy

1 Like

Simps will do exactly that, the reason as to why women will forever be entitled.

Who is she

Njaruo leta hiyo kassin yako tuweke Meno. I won’t overcharge. Bridge nitafanya na 25k.

2 Likes

Hehehehe itwoni omadho mana rwatrwat?

1 Like

Kuna time alikua anakam ntv na vipindi nini nini…
Ma 2005 hapo na kina Talia (nation fm) mambo mbaya

life ya celeb huwa na pressure kibao sana, from the way they dress, where they hang out, the neighborhood they reside in, the cars they drive and everything else that touches their lives.
they may end up living on the negtive side of the financial world. just to preserve their image.

4 Likes

Huyo fate yake iko sealed, cheap kong’o all day akingoja siku yake. Women who drink will most likely end up a wreck.

3 Likes

It’s a sad reality, putting up a front that they’re not is part of the package. Only the wise ones will put a little something on the side for future days.

3 Likes

Waah. Enyewe time has passed. I used to watch her on NTV on a show called ‘Wingu La Moto’ together with Ken Ambani back in 2005 - 2006. She should be in her 50s now.

3 Likes

She was an actor, for the high end TV content. She was too deity to show up in the like soft Vioja mahakamani and Tausi and Tushauriane.
She was only on Maisha magic