Easiest and or painless way to die

wewe ni coward, unaogopa kusukuma wheelbarrow marafiki wako wakuchekelee. nini inakuzuia kujituma kwa mjengo watoto wapate chakula? ukijiua watakuwa machokora, fikiria

Si urushe hekaya kabla uende kasee. Mhindi amekatalia mshahara ya january au ni bibi umekuliwa? Rusha hekaya na utuoshe mecho at least

Acha kufikiria hivo ndugu, no situation is unmageable in this world. Wake up from that bad dream and live. Look outside and get something you can do.

Rustler’s we are in need of bodies. Kuja Kapedo nikupe kazi. You’ll either come out rich or dead. Either way, one of your problems will be solved.

Usijiue. Watoi wako watakulaumu forever

If you have an ego, move to another town start life na hustle bila aibu. Kama 700 itakusaidia nitakutumia.

Hey, there is plenty to live for… being broke isn’t permanent just work on your mental health by working out . Basically keep yourself busy go for a walk ,jog or body weight training. Working out is like therapy I promise if you are consistent alot of things will change. I pray and hope that your situation will change. And ignore the idiots on the comments section.

Qualifications or skills zako zipi? Hapa kuna wadosi wanaweza kupatia works.
Uko pande gani ya nchi?

atakua wa kwanza? Millions have died and we are still living

ulisema watu kama hawa ruto atawapeleka wapi

Ume encorage wangapi kuji murder?

Don’t expect him to answer such questions. Huyu ni conman @MasterJG aka @grandpa anajua Kuna mtu ata offer kusaidia.

Kufa takataka

Foreman at huwezi mwitia mjengo?

None of us have died here, so expect all wrong answers. We need to summon the spirits

Hiii unajipata half dead half alive. Hii ni body punishment

Two table spoon of Anti freeze/ engine coolant… 12 hours later you are gone.

Don’t die man. Ktalk needs you.

Tamper na shower head izi mwitu, no one will no its a suicide, utazikwa na heshima ata.

Working out is indeed therapeutic but I cringe everytime I see such advice that’s so far from reality. Mtu atatoa wapi nguvu ya zoezi kama hana ata pesa ya chakula?

Where there is a way there is a will…you are better off going outside rather than staying and killing yourself with negative thoughts. And he never mentioned anywhere he sleeping hungry!!

Chokoza @Agwambo na umwambie akupasulie ile mayai yake kwa uso.