Dunderheads wanapeana hopes kule chochio media

It was never a question about this, it was whether they can do well faster or more efficiently than A students who take less time and effort to train. Employer anataka kuspend the minimum amount of resources training personnel and that’s where A students excel

Let me correct you up there: pure sciences, mathematics and technology are grouped together in Bloom’s taxonomy under a branch called STEM.

I am already in Kenya although the think tank that I am working for is American.

Let me gain some experience for a while in policy analysis before I start a think tank.

Saa hii niko na research assignments huku sides za central and the experience I will accumulate over the next few months will be invaluable in my career in policy drafting.

Where do the statistics place those who scored C+,B- and B go to?

Which is very unfortunate considering the amount of knowledge that Kenyan kids are supposed to grasp and cram in those 4 years under very tough conditions. Where is Kenya headed as a nation? Is there a road map?

What is the point of passing exams while learning nothing? Ati ukitoka shile you just delete that CRE and geography pap!

Lakini all you people forget. Most of those A and Bs are ill gotten.cheating and coaching of students to pass exam’s. I know a Ninja who scored a constant A… went to do Engineering, aliona moshi. If there were not so many As and Bs from cheating the grading system would take those C plain students into university since i believe most of them dint cheat, but got lower grades from the high number of cheats. Thus changing the grading system from high number of students with high grades. ask yourself how come these highly passed students dont get scholarship offers like that Naija girl. Its bcuz even the topnotch universities in the world know these kenyan exams are flawed.

Have you read the book?

I was following:Dbefore a noogle monkey spoiled the testimony

mkamba tuheshimiane

The time when getting an A or a B was equated to automatic success is long gone thanks to clueless leadership of this republic… getting a good grade was a smooth sailing from school to the job market which translated to a good life…The C’s and D’s was equated to failure in life because you had to work twice as hard as the As and Bs to make it in life…
Now where we are right now as a country is very saddening, a dwindling economy that is not channeling new industries thanks to poor government policies over the years is leaving all struggling to enter the job market which is absorbing a very few.
When I see top achievers of ksce all happy am really saddened that reality is about to hit them so hard in a not so distant future that some of them will struggle really hard to find employment or never find one despite having a great academic achievement.

Whether you got an A or C, success is relative. We’re not all the same. An A student will be a Neurologist, probably go into private practice and wade his way through the top tier category of professionals in the society. If a C student, say, comes from a middle class or wealthy family, they might get a chance to bridge the failed subjects, enroll for a diploma course and eventually do a degree. It might be a degree in Business Management, Journalism. To them, this might feel like the epitome of success. Probably, they’ll land a job paying 50-80k and be totally okay with it. Again, success is relative.

i think the CBC system will show the country that kids are talented differently so that we dont force useless subjects on kids for 14 years . Mois 844 system was the worst tragedy to happen on Kenya just because it was working in Canada and was not fully implemented in KE, Moi was a stupid fool.

This is flawed conclusion. I have been to both worlds. Employment and Entrepreneurship. But Entrepreneurship carries the day.

That letter by Collins Wanderi is addressed to (heartbroken) parents of kids who scored less than a C+. Many of them feel like their efforts have gone down the drain, the loans they took, the hustle was useless after all. They are in a state of despair after the grim realization that their kids might not be successful, that poverty has been extended to the next generation. All they want to hear are words of hope.

Just like pilots,they cant keep their mouth shut informing others who they are and what they’ve achieved . A ya 95

Watu wawache kujiconsole. A students will go further in life than D students. It’s not even debatable.

However amongst hao wamepata C+ and above what will determine where they will be in 10 year’s time is someone’s EQ. Ability to network and extract value from those networks.

Why wander into a therapy group of dunderheads?

Actually, that’s not too accurate…

But it depends on what you look at.

Consider the top 100 richest people in Kenya