Duale and foot in mouth disease

Few days after being embroiled in a Twitter spat with the Chief Justice Dr Willy Mutunga over alleged corruption in the Judiciary and Parliament, National Assembly Majority
Leader Aden Duale has now asked for the review of all election petitions handled by the Supreme Court.
Duale claims that the verdicts issued by the highest court in the land could have been influenced by bribery of
judges.
The Garissa Township MP now wants the Chief Justice to
resign following corruption allegations facing the Judiciary.
“He (Dr Mutunga) indicted the Judicial Service
Commission last night (Friday). He said the election of
JSC was marred by bribery and corruption; the Supreme
Court is marred by corruption; I’ll go further and ask that
the petition cases the Supreme Court has handled pertaining to Governors, Members of Parliament and Senators, be reviewed, said Duale.

1 Like

Reviewed and then what? supreme court rulings are final.

1 Like

Considering where the guy comes from numberswise and political inclination of the communities, they guy can only survive by making noise for the king. He is JJ Kamotho of this era.

4 Likes

Sijui kwa nini but uyo msee unikalia ka Vulture !

so duale is a nominated mp?wacha kufikiria kila mahali ni foreskins county

His position in the party and as a representative of the government depends on his seniors. And I dont come from where you are insinuating, and if I did you would still remain a cockroach in my world.

1 Like

Kwanza alete the list he promised of al shabaab sympathizers and enablers

1 Like

I think your speech centre is in your a**hole and not your brain coz you’re always talking sh*t!

4 Likes

Duale is just doing his master’s bidding. You don’t need a rocket science degree to become the chief noisemaker in parliament.

@Mundu Mulosi @Deorro @Electronics4u
Surprise me

Hako utangoja,hata afadhali ungesema old monkey