Dstv panic mode

The crazy deals and now this, ama kweli kunaumana huko
http://s19.postimg.org/s3ap6f2yn/IMG_20160121_093215.jpg

You can get Hulu and Netflix for less than the price of dstv na kile kimebaki uende uwatch game kwa bar uwachie watu freedom kwa nyumba.

3 Likes

They have lied thoroughly in that advert. I connected to netflix yesterday on my telly. Im currently using Orange for my internet connection and i have exhausted my data allocation so my speeds have been throttled tp a max of 60kb/s. And even with that, I was able to stream netflix content without any buffering or stutter. Only thing is that the content didnt come through in HD but its not like it was unclear.

And paying different netflix acccounts (each $8) which would equate to DSTVs lowest package.

4 Likes

There are so many options now especially for urban dwellers. DSTV itabaki tu kwa pubs.

1 Like

This advert just shows how desperate those thieves are. NI kama njaro ya kuharibia mwenzako ndiyo dame akukubali.

3 Likes

haha kwanza hiyo point ya mwisho ati African Company vs U.S. company Just Bullshit

8 Likes

Kindly give the process of connecting Netflix.

Access to high speed broadband will be the final nail to dstv coffin

9 Likes

go to their website and just sign up and pay

1 Like

Kibaki Liberalised the Banking Sector, The Jubilee “Digital” Govt should go a step further and do something in terms of internet and energy tariffs then they will be remembered in folklore for years on end

6 Likes

Napenda sanaaa

4 Likes

One nail in their coffin at a time.

5 Likes

Its going to take a long time for akina KODI and Netflix to threaten DSTV

1 Like

Now what we need is a big player in the internet biashara to disrupt Kenyan market and we are set.

1 Like

Kplc wamejitokeza… Hope they will shake up the market

If you can afford dstv premium the transition will be smooth

2 Likes

Not a long time. Internet is becoming more and more available na streaming services ni nyingi. The people who pay for dstv can afford high quality residential broadband at half the price.

3 Likes

Remember the hidden forces behind DSTv… KBC/government has a large share in Multichoice Kenya

3 Likes

I’m not holding my breath though. Hata kama huwa tu nasema past performance is no indicator of the future.

It’s not necessarily about affordability. Availability.

1 Like