Dryfrying 4 hookers update

I went to take pep regimen but I was also found with a UTI which I got antibiotics for…I’m finishing my regimen this week but somehow I still want to dry fry hookers. Am I sick or what’s wrong with me?

3 Likes

Are you depressed or even suicidal

2 Likes

Rest in peace in advance

administrator ana tafuta pesa ya Christmass.

7 Likes

Pesa gani na hakuna adverts kwa hii site?

1 Like

Niaje @tauren

Admin anaudhi saidi of late banae

2 Likes

My fren utahara Kwa ndo. You must change your ways. Strap your shit or you’ll get a slow puncture.

You could be struggling with something that’s psychologically weighing you down. Seek help

1 Like

Your condition is known as fatalism

I think the most urgent step is to first use protection. Hayo mengine ya addiction nini nini utasort baadaye

2 Likes

upus, die you dic head

1 Like

praying hail mary GIF

There is only 2% chance buda, Bora usiwe a repeat offender on the same lanyes. Hata ivyo naona ukidedi na ukedi ukiendelea na io tabia kijana

I had to google this, i guess that’s it but funny thing is i’m feeling this way despite improving my life drastically over the years

you need to visit a counselor

Lanyes are there to provide service, not death. There are quicker ways to kill yourself.

2 Likes

You are on the right track, vunja mifupa kama meno ingali ipo na ukumbuke peremende haina utamu ikimumunywa ikiwa ndani ya karatasi. Wa dryfry kwani iko nini.

2 Likes

@PERDITION umetulia sana…lkni naona mnamake headway na @MTINGIZA_KITANDA…At least mnaoshana mcoosh na kufungana diaper

Kula wao kisha ukojoe immediately ita flush out bacteria na virus.

1 Like