Drunk driving

Hivi ndio Boyz wangu aliponea Jana while on his way to Eldoret from Nairobi, baada ya a high as fuck driver suddenly swerved into his lane causing a head on collision. Gladly, he came out unscathed!
Video deliberately muted

1714210710354_1714210707871_1714210641370_VID-20240427-WA0014|video

Pole sana kwake. The crash happened at 60km/hr. That will leave you real shaken. Nimeona from the clip your friend cut down speed a little from 85kms/hr, but he didn’t try to get out of the way, yet he had the shoulder clear on the left. That could have saved him from the the crash.

1 Like

Correct.
I think ni hio kutravel usiku, na maybe he doesn’t have much experience on defensive driving ndio maana he didn’t try to get out quick fast…
Alijaribu kuhepa to the right, but it was late

2 Likes

He must have been blinded by the other guy’s lights too. Watu wanaendesha vibaya sana usiku, halafu wanasababisha ajali.

1 Like

Ndio maana Mimi sipendangi night travels. I think probability of having an accident at night is higher than at day

3 Likes

Pole kwake, though naona aliflashiwa lights, probably apunguze full beam na hakutii.

2 Likes

Pole to your friend. That aside this video raises afew questions about his driving skills. One he keeps his line until the last few seconds. He had alot of time to swap atoke uko inje to avoid the accident. Second there isn’t any effort from his side to warn the other MV… I expected him kuflash not once nor twice. This simple act warns the other driver. Thirdly he keeps almost same speed apart from the last seconds. He lacks situational awareness n defensive driving skills. All the same glad he came out alive

3 Likes

Excessive alcohol impairs judgement.

1 Like

Aende calabash a celebrate surviving an accident

1 Like