Drumpf The Sicko

Donald Trump’s disordered personality—his unhealthy patterns of thinking, functioning, and behaving—has become the defining characteristic of his presidency. It manifests itself in multiple ways: his extreme narcissism; his addiction to lying about things large and small, including his finances and bullying and silencing those who could expose them; his detachment from reality, including denying things he said even when there is video evidence to the contrary; his affinity for conspiracy theories; his demand for total loyalty from others while showing none to others; and his self-aggrandizement and petty cheating.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/donald-trump-not-well/597640/

That line about loyalty is totally accurate in the wake of John Bolton’s firing.

MAGA, Trump best president in the world

Pussy ass bitch president.

Alpha male president

AMG plesident

Address the analysis. Hizi one liners zako hazina nyama. Is POTUS whole upstairs, given the glaring symptoms?

Stop feeding that troll!

Trumpsters should read this with an open mind:

[I]“He’s deteriorating in plain sight,” one Republican strategist who is in frequent contact with the White House told[I]Business Insider [/I]on Friday. Asked why the president was obsessed with Alabama instead of the states that would actually be affected by the storm, the strategist said, “You should ask a psychiatrist about that; I’m not sure I’m qualified to comment.”

We have repeatedly heard versions of that sentiment over the course of Trump’s presidency. It’s said that speculating on Trump’s mental health is inappropriate and unwise, especially for those who are not formally trained in the field of psychiatry or psychology.

That’s true, up to a point. Yes, it is best to leave it to experts to determine whether Trump satisfies the criteria for a clinical diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, some combination of both, or nothing at all.

But if a clinical diagnosis is beyond my own expertise, Trump’s psychological impairments are obvious to all who are not willfully blind. On a daily basis we see the president’s chaotic, unstable mind on display. Are we supposed to ignore that?

An analogy may be helpful here. If smoke is coming out from under the hood of your car, if you notice puddles of oil under it, if the engine is overheating and you smell burning oil, you don’t have to be a car mechanic to know that something is wrong with your car.[/I]

[I]Accepting the reality about Trump’s disordered personality is important and even essential. For one thing, it will help us to better react to Trump’s freak show.

Even now, almost a thousand days into his presidency, the latest Trump outrage elicits shock and disbelief in people. The reaction is, “Can you believe he said thatand did this?”

To which my response is, “Why are you surprised?” It’s a shock only if the assumption is that we’re dealing with a psychologically normal human being. We’re not. Trump is profoundly compromised, acting just as you would imagine a person with a disordered personality would. Many Americans haven’t yet come to terms with the fact that we elected as president a man who is deeply damaged, an emotional misfit. But it would be helpful if they did."[/I]

[ATTACH=full]259496[/ATTACH]
Imagine the haters infront of him here as he waves to them.

:D:D Nutty, why won’t you do as @patco challenged. You have never posted anything about your front runner, Joe Biden, yet we have just one year to the election. Enough has been said about Trump. By the way, it changes nothing. We stand with the President no matter what lies are peddled against him.

Tell us about the liberal candidates for once.

You’ve just highlighted the characteristics of a Stable Genius, Alpha Male

II do not read Peremende.

Ananiogopa sana huyo mzee. If I walked into his house today askie ni patco, yes, ndio huyu hapa… anaeza hepa aniwache na bibi. True story.

Sijui nini mbaya na Kenyan boy child siku hizi. Very cowardly.

Back in 2006 kulikuwa forum ingine mnapelekana hadi inabidi uzime internet or throw away the phone for a day. Those were some tough hombres.

True… Wanakuogopa sana Alpha Male; infact hiyo brigade yote ilikublock. :D:D
Were you Red Scarlet by any chance? :D:D

Figures don’t lie:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Have you watched Paper Tiger? A standup by some guy called Bill Burr.

That guy has torn up liberals kwanza the so called ‘male feminists’. The politically correct liberal male feminists. It’s brutal.

This guy ranks number one with Dave Chappelle in my list of stand up comedians.