Drumpf has dogs on his buttocks - Special Counsel appointed

That twitter hiatus was not bound to last long as predicted here yesterday. After a special counsel (prosecutor) was appointed, Trump lost it …
BTW: What the dickens does Obama have to do with his transgressions? This penchant for drawing wild straws to shield himself is ridiculous!

[SIZE=5]Special counsel named to head Russia investigation; White House caught by surprise[/SIZE]

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as a special counsel to lead a federal investigation into allegations that Donald Trump’s campaign collaborated with Russia to sway the 2016 election that put him in the White House. Mueller will have sweeping powers and the authority to prosecute any crimes he uncovers. Trump tweeted that it is “the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!”

The surprise announcement to hand the probe over to Mueller, a lawman with deep bipartisan respect, was a striking shift for Trump’s Justice Department, which had resisted increasingly loud calls from Democrats for an outside prosecutor. It immediately escalated the legal stakes — and the potential political damage — for a president who has tried to dismiss the matter as partisan witch hunt and a “hoax.”

In a second Twitter post Thursday, Trump said: “With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel (sic) appointed”

The announcement, the latest in the shock-a-day Washington saga, was made by deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The White House counsel’s office was alerted only after the order appointing Mueller was signed, said a senior White House official, who was not authorized to speak publicly by name and commented only on condition of anonymity.

[SIZE=6]Trump fires back: No special ‘councel’ for ‘illegal acts’ of Clinton campaign, Obama administration
[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]100637[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

Interesting times ahead.

2 Likes

this is going to be interesting

1 Like

you stole my thoughts…

1 Like

Trevor Noah is having the shows of his life. He thoroughly enjoys trolling Trump.

3 Likes

My friend I respect @mouraythee, your silence on your fun is deafening. You defended him to the bone. Now there is crisis. What is your thoughts?
NB: this is a humble request, usije na matusi or derogatory insults you like launching. Let’s be adults for once. I’m waiting. @Acoustic I’ll spare you today since you regretted why you supported him.

All late show hosts. Seth Meyers, Colbert, Samantha Bee…if John Stewart was still hosting he would have a 18hr long show

6 Likes

at least the various critical institutions are doing what they were created for.

2 Likes

But for how long? Senate and House of Representatives is doing nothing…this guy will fire anyone is capable of firing to save his ass. Even Mueller will not last, he will be pushed out.

Saturday night massacre all over again? If he pulls a Nixonian then that will only be shooting himself on the foot. He is the one that actually continues to attract the wrong kind of coverage. He fired the FBI director and now everyone has started looking at him with a magnifying glass, guys want to check what it is (if any) he was trying to hide or scuttle. It is going to be one long circus.

1 Like

The thing is that this guy will do everything just shy of being illegal. For this guy to be impeached it will have to be so bad that even super conservatives would have no choice but to go with it…something like masturbating on the american flag to the russian national anthem while giving an abortion to a KKK clan member at the 9/11 memorial while reading aloud from the Quaran…with Mexicans cheering him on.

9 Likes

There never was going to be a dull moment in this Trump presidency.
You could go for over a week without CNN having anything to do with Obama.
But not with Trump, he’s a day long fixture on news channels with hordes of panelists, experts and what have you analyzing all his moves, goofs and blunders.
He hates the media, but the media must love him for generating so much controversial content for free

4 Likes

[ATTACH]100645[/ATTACH] Trevor…
[ATTACH=full]100643[/ATTACH]
Jon Oliver is the one who has been giving Trump nightmares plus stephen colbert.[ATTACH]100646[/ATTACH]Can’t wait for Monday

1 Like

:D:D:DImpeachment loading…

1 Like

Ile matusi atakuja nayo, utajiuliza mbona ukam’tag:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EDP12VmqvM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2bg-YK8xXc

4 Likes

@Lucern my missiles are aimed at dimwits who like picking petty beefs with me…And I am an adult…you wanna play pretend being an adult for once?
To the topic at hand. This is just another lame attempt at getting Hillary and her minions to the White House. Like the recount, the electoral college, etc, Trump will come out of this unscathed. It has already been asserted that there was no collision between Trump’s campaign and Russia. This was just the fall-back excuse for the Democrats after they lost. And they will lose again. Watch.

Did i just read Hillary[ATTACH]100650[/ATTACH].Stick to scandal za kufix game mzeiya hapa unasound kama mtu wa kuchoma mutura[ATTACH]100651[/ATTACH]

1 Like

https://media.giphy.com/media/L8XuphFGqlSfe/giphy.gif

1 Like

Fox News wameongezea Obama:D:D:D