Dr Rexx, where at thou? TBT

Have been a passive member here for the longest time. I remember when Mashada was THE go to site in the interwebs, early 2000’s, then Klost came along and how I came to know of it through pictures that were sampled from there.One of the members I really came to look forward to, through his informative posts and eye cleaning ones as well was the legendary Dr. Rexx. He was the Dr. Luther of Mashada, but with a soft spot for plus sized posteriors. If you’re reading this Rexx, salute to you and a big Ode to the good old days. Senior talkers, who do you remember and miss from Mashada?

Illustrate with full sized media attachment. You should be aware of the village’s ISO certification standards

Most people here were toddlers…mashada chat was where i met my first online kunguru

Under 25s hatutambui hii upuss.
Fossils zimetapakaa gubi gubi.
:D:D

Hehe… Illustrate that. He was an avid biker as well. Had some interesting pics of his escapades.

@rexxsimba iko mtu anataka kukukamua

Woun ochi acha kutuPARA

Spring chicken muzee.

Pokohunter was the man. Na mwingine alikuwa anajiita Mandmeru.

And his kachabari stories…

Aaaahhh Bro …

The Good Old Days …
Nil Censorship , Friendly and very tolerant Blog Admins , …and a Warm Appreciative Audience …
I miss that Old Crowd …

In here we have very mean Admins and a very tough Crowd …

Nevertheless …
Some Goodies on the Way Soon …

Hehehe…

A lot of us broke our Teeth in MASHADA … [ sigh…!! ] …

I wonder who that might be …???

The Science haas since evolved …
It is now Officially referred to as KUNYAZA
[… and just FYI … someone has just done a whole PHD Thesis on the subject matter …]

In good time , I will be sharing all this Wisdom …

Meanwhile …
Lets head back to the SEX Forum …

Nilianza na Klost. Just used to pass by Mashada.

Pokohunter had THE most amazing tales. A gifted writer with intriguing hekayas.

@ JOBI :

I’m still here , Bro …
A bit more , grayer , wiser , richer …but still a lover of good BBW Booty … :D:D

[ATTACH=full]366118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]366119[/ATTACH]