Dont trust streetwalkers... man druged, beaten and robbed by lanyes

https://twitter.com/PicturesFoIder/status/1759140717723574558

1 Like

…huko ni yues?

Wangekubali polygamy, hawangekua magizani wakitafuta cha haramu. Chuma chao ki motoni.

1 Like

Juzi tulikuwa mazishi ya a certain lady mtoto wa mbirrionaire fulani.
Aliwekewa pishori kwa certain popular mĂĽgithi joint by unknown people na akakufa.

Don’t know why this news did not hit mainstream media. This pishori menace is too much.

3 Likes

Kwani huyo Malaya amerudi nyuma yake amemdunga knife ?sad kuwekwa down na sluts

inaka south america…

kuna devils breath huko colombia… ombeni mungu isifike kanairo

2 Likes

You would rather be accosted by gun toting robbers than hookers who are planning to steal from you

Don’t trust street flute players either, hehe
Amigo, welcome to Bogota!

Nunueni Kuma bei nafuu, muwache kuwawa

Screenshot 2024-02-19 225551 replying…

4 Likes

@rexxsimba elaborate what drug

No it’s not. I will tell you why.

Scopolamine , also known as Hyoscine or Devil’s Breath is a natural or synthetically produced tropane drug that is used as a medication to treat motion sickness , postoperative nausea and vomiting.
It is also sometimes used before surgery to decrease saliva.
When used by injection , effects begin after about 20 minutes and last for up to 8 hours.

63ea417638eeb.image

The drug Scopolamine comes from the seeds of a family of plants that includes Angel’s Trumpets.

This medicine may cause drowsiness, dizziness, confusion, or trouble seeing clearly . Do not drive or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how this medicine affects you.
If you plan to participate in underwater sports, you may feel lost or confused and disoriented.

TIP:
Suspected usage here in Kenya includes the Media Stories one hears about of powders being blown into people’s faces or victims conned to sniff samples of Perfumes or Colognes on sale.

The drug puts people into a zombie-like state in which they lose both their memory and free will and can be convinced to empty their bank accounts or hand over the keys to their apartments and cars.

The treatment for suspected Scopolamine poisoning is Physostigmine (an antidote for anticholinergic toxicity).

1 Like

Aha. So you see why thats a fake video? This is a trick question to see if you passed board exam.
Cc @slevyn

What do you know about Board Exams ( …or any other professional exams for that matter …??)

Listen up , Dummy …
I am not commenting of the veracity of any video who’s subject or content I cannot validate…

I am commenting on the clinical effects of Scopolamine…
Therein the difference…

Hehehehe…
The study of Herbs and Botanicals can be very interesting …

There is a tree ( grown in ignorance perhaps ) in Uhuru Park that produces pods with red seeds …
These are sometimes used to make Jewelry …

DM me for details of what those seeds ( in certain preparations) are used for …:blush:

1 Like

Rusha full hekaya and recipe inbosk. ION, it looks like botanists may have to be added to the list of people who shouldn’t be trusted…hehe

1 Like

See your Inbox …
( Sent in confidence…)
Please do not be tempted to administer it to anyone …:roll_eyes::scream:

images (14)

1 Like

Leta full hekaya. Which joint is this…ama ni homeland

I am a dummy yeah but I saw that scopolamine takes 20 minutes intramuscular injection? Yet in that video, the effect was instantaneous?