Domestic violence

The story on the lady mwende, who’s arms were chopped off really brings tears. How can people be this cruel.
In my suggestion , the guy should get his arms chopped off , no need to jail him and waste public resources .

ATI BRINGS TEARS?
WACHA KUWA SISSY.
IT IS UNFORTUNATE, BUT A MAN SHOULDNT CRY.
PLUS HII NI OLD NEWS
WATU WAMEKUFA SYRIA NA HATUSUMBUI

…and then we have two people with no arms. What’s that gonna solve? A better punishment is to make him use his hands to wipe the lady’s ass for all his life.

Hujaambiwa poa mzae

Not exactly , he should feel the damage he caused to that lady. It’s not like he chopped off her hands by chance.

Ok Mr macho man…

Cutting off the arms is inhumane but there is a story behind it, maybe wife alikuwa anagawa vitu nje, you do not just wake up one day and decide to chop off your wife’s arms

Bro, please pray that fate doesnt make you weep like a baby in the near future for your silly comnent.

UNASUMBUA KUNIITA BRO

However inhuman it is, I think the media is biased. There is always the other side of the story.

…to drive the last nail in the coffin, I think this thing of eti niko na yeye juu ya kuvumilia atabadilika na wakati, is pure stupidity. Always walk out within the first hint of marital violence. Let things recuperate with time while you’re separated.

Hata kama huyo wife alikua kichwa ngumu, that’s too much, afadhali uwache mtu

HATA MIMI UNCLE UWES KARIBU NILIE THAT WAS SO INHUMANE AFADHALI ANGEMUUWA .

AS IN MIWA?

ferk yslf scrotum. this can be your sister, mum daughter, untie…Ferkyo

At the end of the day we always find a way to blame the victim. Hata kama alikuwa akigawa she did not deserve being maimed.

she was disarmed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D or unarmed

cc @gashwin

not funny ofcourse

dismembered man, sad indeed…

She could have walked away earlier from that abusive marriage.

Stockholm syndrome, where the victim sympathises with her abuser. Her situation is too sad…