Does God Make Mistakes & Regret Later Yet He Is All Knowing?

[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Genesis 6:6[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]378751[/ATTACH]

Exodus 13:17
“When Pharaoh let the people go, God didn’t lead them by way of the land of the Philistines, even though that was the shorter route. God thought, If the people have to fight and face war, they will run back to Egypt.”

This verse in Exodus is revealing. God does not know the future as far as humans are concerned because humans make choices and that affects the future. Sometimes He intervenes upfront to prevent or mitigate some of the adverse choices that humans make.

@Tom Bayeye There was a time in Genesis when God would put aside His glory and come to reason with the level of man so as to show them He desires a divine relationship with them. He would do as a father does, pay a visit to his kids, ask them questions as a normal human, eat and dine with them. He was a family man in the beginning of time

:D:D:D

He created time, or rather lets say He is time in Himself

Genesis 22:12

God tests Abraham [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=6]to find out [/SIZE]if he can Sacrifice his son.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him.[SIZE=7] Now I know that you fear God, [/SIZE]because you did not refuse to give me your son, your only son.”

Hatar sana kwanza ikifikiria in this perspective that you are subject to creating God in your mind and bringing life to Him. It gets serious as your faith deeply roots…

The same God that would smite haruons son during mosaic times for stepping in the altar without sanctification by the laws is still the same God that preachers and liars speak of His word and do business with on the altar.

@Tom Bayeye i would really like to hear your thoughts on this

Very eye opening!

Ala! You have looked into the emanations? I tried to meditate down and distill the light concept with some help from a Rabbi when I was 19. Ngumu.

Does this ring any bells? <“Ten vessels (Hebrew sefirot) symbolizing the harmony of the universe were to catch the ray. However, they were unable to contain the powerful current of light and the seven lower vessels shattered.” >
Young jews seem to be able to decipher these things and get all answers correct without even training.:smiley:

Of God , midgets and monoballers

[SIZE=7]Leviticus 21: 17[/SIZE]
…none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God…
…or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. :smiley: [SIZE=1]you filty bastards[/SIZE]

@SledgeHammer please reiterate ,not sure if its a question or a dare

I would like to know your point of view on the subject

What i think…

You know how in primary or secondary school you’d get a composition paper with a beginning… And and end… (like they would start a sentence… And end it…)…

So it was upto you to fill out the storyline…

I think that’s how the world operates… GOD is the beginning and the end… No doubt…

Humans are there to fill out the story… But the ending is already determined for sure…

So my thinking is… When God intervenes… It’s to make sure the story aligns…

Rebel angels - sleeping with humans to taint Jesus Christ’s lineage…

Like the flood - Noah.

Sodom and Gomorrah - lot

Jews - released from Egypt

Jesus Christ - death and resurrection.

Question is…

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE THAT JESUS who is GOD died for your sins… (this is all that matters… A relationship with Jesus)…

JESUS is FAKE version of HORUS

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]ORIGINAL IS NEGRO.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]MODERN IS FAKE & WHITE[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]378794[/ATTACH]

These things become irrelevant very quickly when you cross a certain line. Even the Hebrews insist that some things can only be learnt in Hebrew. But If you try to meditate down those spiritual concepts, the answers come to you in your mother tongue. Inside your head, or wateva it comes from. Is weird, but the translation is automatic. You “learn” things that you didnt know you knew. Race and tribe are very irrelevant.

Then why FORCE White Jesus on us Negroes?

FORCE? Any person who starts off like that is worth getting forced. If you ever hear anyone saying so and so did such and such to me is implying that they are an impotent player in that interaction. They are a subject in the transaction. Subjects will be subjungated.

Nahum 1:2-8 najua wakiristu hampendi old testament.
You god is a vangeful and jelous god
as depicted . Since the action happens far back in the past, there is no need for realism: the borders between myth and history are blurred kama kawa, so god can be whatever the writer,believer wanted it to be .As depicted in the Old Testament, he is vengeful. In the New Testament, he is merciful, …39 passages about god being vangeful, Love 551 times in the New Testament ,i call it contradiction but some bible-believing christians play fast and loose with their sacred text. When it suits their purposes, they treat it like the literally perfect word of god. Then, when it suits their other purposes, they conveniently ignore the parts of the bible that are—“inconvenient”,who came up with that?

I thought he is for “all time” no begining no end,is there a reason why he doesnt show up these days,you know burning bush,talking donkeys,fire pillars…? What happened?

We are told we live in times of Grace through Faith. The ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ created a direct relationship between Man and God’s Holy spirit so that after that Man will be free to talk to God using Jesus. The sacrifice played a big part an alternative to physical manifestation…
When Jesus died he promised to bring us a helper who will exist in us, through our Faith for those like us who are called by His name.