Does Corona prove our Faith is Dead ?

I am not a Bible reader n rarely goes to church .

This is all attributed with my view on how the church is led … From the Roman Catholic to Protestant churches … My faith died when I opened my 3rd eye and realised this places of worship have turned into markets to either sell miracles or do business as usual.

Let’s have a look at majority of churches…most are running schools , and if not schools most are running expensive private hospitals… Others have gone to the level of operating micro finances while others have ventured in the transport sector and tours n travels business…

Most of you may not agree with me , but a church should stick to the business of saving souls and educating the public more about what is written in the holy book …

This article is been written by a sinner like you , a person with much doubt and questions on human existence n God… But there is that % inside me that tells me God is there and all is required is believe in him nothing much just believe in him n practice what is in the holy book…

Let’s go to the holy book , the Bible … I don’t give a fuck whether it was scribbled by some ninjas somewhere but let’s look at the content all that is happening today seemed to have happened many thousand of years back tho Kuna chocha kathaa like crossing the red Sea but as for the plagues , locust , n infectious diseases ziko hapo. Nations rising against each other e.g China n other super powers…

Now all this drives me to my point…our faith is Dead n burried … The government ordered closure of churches coz it too learnt those are markets not soul winners…

And if God is angry with us , he can wipe us out any moment… It’s that time each person has to kneel down not to his funny gods he has been taught in the church , but to the Supreme being he believes will hear him …the king of kings , the God Almighty , the creator of heaven n universe … Just kneel down n tell him something imagine the entire planet kneeling down n praying , even God will pause the destruction button n forgive his people…

This message is partly my own thought n whatever drove me to pin it down m yet to know …coz I woke up in the middle of the night at 1:28 a.m as per my watch … It’s raining heavily outside that gave me a sign the Lord our God won’t make the world stop spinning is only upto us humans to stop our own spin by continuing to live in our evil ways …

It’s hard to stop the evil ways but remember the same God that destroyed Sodom n Gomorrah can use a sinner like You n me to send the good news now that our pastors are hiding in their bungalows in Karen and high end estates …all waiting for the Corona pedimic to end unaware that this might be the 1st wave…what about the 2nd n 3rd wave tutawezana kweli ?

Food for thought…

[ATTACH=full]297300[/ATTACH]

Very inspiring and awakening article. You have echoed the thoughts of many like me. The fact is that churches have become market places. No different from pubs or the stock exchange hall. It’s business galore day and night. No more spreading the gospel and turning people unto God. But all is not lost. Let everyone kneel down and repent to his/her maker.

God of mercey!

Well put @Macharia wa kamau.

Corona is providing proof that faith is just something people practice without so much to prove. Of all the prayers sent against it, none seems to work. But someone will show up and say that it’s God’s punishment to his people coz he’s angry. I wonder why he would be angry and we were taught that he knows about everything, so he should have known what would happen.

Dawa ironeka kuria waumire

Watu wanakufa na malaria wengine cancer numbering millions and now corona became an eye opener? Wau!

Well put…

This world was formed through the word, Gods word. This tells your how Gods word is powerful if you truly believe and dont doubt. Dont let what other people are doing to influence your faith in God’s word… Listen and listen careful, COVID-19 is dead. But the problem is that you let what you see in news influence your thoughts. You have to learn to see the way God sees and think the way God thinks. And all this you can learn in the bible… hallelujah

It’s sad that what happens in some churches made you lose your faith. C ata ungeendelea kujisomea bible as you look for a fellowship that is based on the truth?

[ATTACH=full]297808[/ATTACH]