Do kenyan girls like somali men?

Hakuna hate hapo kuna kaukweli flani…

Even in Finland i dont have sex with random women. So i was speaking in general.

Too much drama for me

Guys, i dont need crazy incels here okay. Or xenophobic people. I grew up in a multicultural area and i am a pro african pro black lion. Save me with the incel or tribal crap, thanks. And i dont understand swahili.

Do you guys use the badoo app and if so, whats your experience from it.

I did not know this

Lol that is just drama between the ladies :smiley:

Wewe enda ukule wasichana acha kuuliza hapa swali blurryfucking…women are women and pussy is pussy .

The last post maybe but if you clicked on the video link it was an example of why Kenyan woman don’t prefer to date Somali Men.

Your more likely to find a Kenyan men who’s into a Somali woman (although still not as common).

A lot of Kenyan women seriously don’t like Somalis cause of Cultural differences ,Islamophobia or just straight up xenophobia.

Your best Shot is if you have money ,they’ll overlook you being a Warya.

After all money talks.

critress

Ukweli Isemwe:D:D
[ATTACH=full]401447[/ATTACH]

I uploaded badoo, these ladies dont seem hatefull at all.

Checked the video. It was 1 woman talking about restriction etc. Its a religion thing i guess christian vs muslim

Naona ndugu yako anachapa kazi huko tiktok ama ni wewe?:smiley:

Edit: Huyo ni dem, a beautiful Kenyan Oromo ingia inbox yake if you haven’t already. she’s a female version of you, match made in heaven:D

[ATTACH=full]401456[/ATTACH]

Nah ,It’s a Borana chic who runs that account.
She’s a more patriotic Kenyan than these Zoomalis.

Boss ,I don’t know her age ,
I don’t want a case on my hands.:D:D

Again ,it depends on the individual.
Best of luck .

Most Somali Hate in Kenya comes from your religion and connection to the Arab world.
Kenyans are extremely islamophobic behind closed doors.

Thank Al Shabab for that.
Also there’s a perception that you guys worship Arabs.

This is why Kenyans tend to prefer Ethiopians over Somali’s.
(Also Ethiopians don’t walk into malls and shoot children in the name of an Arab God)

Arent most ethiopians muslim?

About al shabaab, the most people they kill are somalis. Literally 99% of their victims are somalis. They are our enemy.

About religion: no comment. I believe in freedom of religion.

Ethiopia is literally one of the worlds oldest christian nations.

It’s a Christian majority nation.

And about Al shabab ,if they’re your enemy ,why do you guys celebrate when the kill innocent Kenyans???