Do baruhyas have nilotic genes?

Most Bantus (Kikuyus, Kambas, Taita etc) have petite bodies, light skin and oval faces but Luhyas have stout bodies, dark tones and block shaped heads like Jaruo. Could there be a possibility that they acquired nilotic genes somewhere along the way?

mbaruya walikufanyia nini?

Chifu wacha kushambulia mashemeji wangu buana , mbaaaaaruya are one of the people I care about in this Kenya

2 Likes

They drilled a koala deep in his beloved wife pussay :green_emoji:
humping love GIF

3 Likes

And he has never been able to fit in again.
Mbaruhyia are like your typical Nigerians, Congolese, Cameroonians
While kikuyus and kambas are like your typical zulus, chewas, Yao, Tonga and Bemba. Notice how Malawians and Zambians are short and tiny?

1 Like

True

Kipmeno

More of kipmameno

I am here to remind senior Mungich @sokwemtu that we luhyas are still punding Kikuyu ladies endlessly

1 Like

Unfortunately we are not interested in your luhya women. Dem anakaa kichali chali nywele amenyoa punk, ako na squembe na mapua kubwa…more masculine features. So bro siwezi kulaumu ukienda kutomba tu yellow yellow from central

nenda utombe mamako mwenye sura ngumu kama ya @Agwambo

1 Like

Vile nmeambia @sokwemtu . kwanza hii weekend nafika Karatina kutmba kikuyu

1 Like

Zamani nlikua na huruma right now my jengele must sink deep inside Njeri

1 Like

Luhyas have intermarried with luos for ages. Even the Suba are actually luhyas who were absorbed by luos. Same with tesos. Bukusus have also intermarried with nandis, sebei, elgon maasai, pokots etc. That is how the luhyas lost the superior Bantu genes.

1 Like

tomba mamako nafula na mwiko juu uko sterile

Prepare the daughters of Mumbi to receive the massive anaconda from Bungoma

1 Like

tomba mamako nafula na mwiko juu uko sterile

@ChifuMbitika sisi Waluhya are busy distributing our strong genes from Wele Khakaba into all tribes in Kenya. And with reckless abandon. Wewe endelea kujaribu ku cock block our sperm, with little success. We are stealing your women from right underneath your jaws.

1 Like

Sleeping with a gikuyu woman must be quite an achievement for your tribesmen.

It’s a passing phase for us. Don’t sweat it. You are just a tenant in this world. You don’t own anything.

1 Like