Dj Joe Mfalme in Onyi's arms

Alipiga DCI mpaka akakufa, sasa na vile ni kanono DCI watampelekea Onyi as early Easter present ajue kwa nini jowie alikonda namna hio kwanza vile anavaa midira

https://x.com/MikeSonko/status/1771651894043176986?s=20

DJ Faxto we had CCTV footage but the case was dismissed. DJ Brown Skin was actually in a video showing he aided suicide. Right now the omwami is scot free and chewing all petites bila lube with the case dismissed. Hii Niko 100% sure will go the same route. The scapegoat naona ni bodyguard kama obado. Huyu nigga will rot in kamiti.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between killing an unknown rat and killing a dci inspector.hata akitoka, ataenda hasara kubwa

6 Likes

I believe the 3 cops arrested killed the dci officer. Dj had no reason to

5 Likes

Labda DJ was playing rock songs to the killers wakimaliza hio deeseeye, to accelerate the battering

6 Likes

Exactly. I don’t understand why the family is going after dj

1 Like

Yeah I don’t understand the involvement of the DJ… Yes his scratching of his car was the cause of all this… But so far there is no mention of him participating in the beating…

2 Likes

D- hukuwa na ka entitlement flani kaneza fanya mtu damu yake ichemke

2 Likes

Kwanza hawa wako vyeo za chini hua brain dead sana. Atleast najuana na wakubwa wengi wangwana hao ndio mimi huenda kwao

2 Likes

FROM; STAPOL RIRUTA
TO: SUBCOUNTY POL DAGORETTI(R) SUB-COUNY CRIMINAL

OB.27 AT 1236HRS
DATE 23/03/2024

FOLLOW UP REPORT/ARREST OF POLICE OFFICERS(.) REFER MY EARLIER SIGNAL REF C/ORG/5/1/11/VOL.11/80 AND OB .42 DATED 22ND MARCH 2024 SUBJECT DEATH OF A POLICE OFFICER(.) TODAY THE 23RD MARCH 2024 A TEAM FROM SCCIO DAGORETTI ARRESTED THE FOLLOWING POLICE OFFICERS 1.NO.92992 CPL/W KHADIJA ABDI WAKO 2.NO.74380 PC SAMMY ROTICH CHERONO 3.NO.119948 PC/W AGNES KERUBO MUGO
ALL OF KIKUYU POLICE STATION(.)THEY ARE BEING HELD AS SUSPECT OF MURDER IN RELATION TO THE OF DEATH OF NO.241451 IP FELIX KELIAN KITOSI(.) FURTHER PROGRESS REPORT TO FOLLOW(.)
CASE PUI SCCIO DAGORETTI DEALING

Ametoka na bail ?