Dirty Titties Amejua Hajui.....

guka wacha kusumbua

Well, at home I never get anything more interesting than that one hour at Magomano back in the day…years, threads, etc etc…

Unataka nikukamue lini? Nimepiga kabati IED, actually VBIED kama ile ya Al Adde.

Nunua arimis ukam, brare nugurus!

Atiende Amollo is the only white haired person in Naswa.
Don’t know why I felt like pointing out that in this thread but I really don’t care.

Gumba kana thagichu?

it is shwagui not wanyua

Hawo wengine huenda salon gani, I wonder

Swagui.

Kununulia mjukuu wako soda moja tu inafanya tukose amani hapa?

Ungemjibu wakia ìo

He is right to a man your father’s age at least in Nyeri its Wanyua the man ought to respond wanyua.To a woman your mother’s age its wakiamaitu the lady responds wakiawa.Lady greeting a man her father’s age its wakia awa the man ought to respond wakiamaitu. A lady greeting a woman her mother’s age its wakiamaitu the woman ought to respond wakia ìo.

Why can’t they just ask each other ‘kuhana atia… nikwega’ and get it done away with. Why complicate simple greetings that much?

Boundaries n respect… Unafikiria a woman ya mum’s age is your agemate?

Nooo!
@montecarlo has explained it.

If you are from Kiambu county, you must be knowing naturalised Gikuyus, they were either Ndorobos/Athi people if you are from Kiambu East or the Ndorobos in most places in kiambu West, and the Gumba people of Lari.

If you are from kiambu and murang’a you are free to greet each other in whatever way works for you.

women are more than men in kenya,ukikula(ama kubuyia mmoja soda)unataka huyo mwengine aende wapi?

Is this a fact?