Did someone say, nukisha kitunguu??

18% was on paper when the committee was formed by uhuru, anyway it’s not a dick measuring contest I was putting up but I knew there is tax that government gets. And if you think government doesn’t meddle in coffee matter then it is well with you.

Neither did I intend it to be. I only said the government does not buy coffee when you brought the issue of taxes. Of course the government is very interested in coffee, a major forex earner, but only collects levies which, on paper, should go to the development of coffee.

Yes it does not buy or sell. But cartels well known by govt control the sector. E.g Jimmy kibaki

Am not talking about the composition.I know they differ.
I talked about Panadol as an example.of course Paracetamol is the Active ingredient while Panadol is just a trade name.

Usiangalie na angle ya udaktari, angalia na angle ya business cost.

Fine then, do you think that as a manufacturer you can sell your so called ‘generics’ kwa manila envelopes at the same price as the prepackaged ones? Hell No!

There is a cost of PACKAGING!
It entails the packaging matterial itself(paper satchets, packets,foils), electricity n labour.

Shienji!

nikikosa gibson nashindanga nikama niko mgonjwa…its a real drug…

First try at Andela? How is the bootcamp coming along?

Siwess okolea yeye. All that he should be able to start a small biz. Get a business name registratered and operate nayo.
With that kind of expertise being employed utapata ni waste

Wewe ni cohort pale stress hub aka Andela?

It’s actually not that hard shida ata ni with a crowd of perfectionists you really have to work extra to stand out…and thats probably where the pressure comes from…

Hahahaaaa yeah kwanza you’re earlier comment on another post was saved as a screenshot ile ya “200 guys and by day 6 you were 18” just to have my cojoles set…
The pressure is real…

I’m not even looking for a technical job perse…just a simple job and I get to work on my other projects at night…It’s just that they haven’t panned out and the earlier time frame I’d set for them hadn’t started to payoff yet…call it a front :slight_smile:

Since our coffee is the best in the world.

Could we just grow like 50,000-60,000 tonnes a year and charge premium prices for it. Plus if a company is going to blend our coffee with other coffees they should pay more to do that since it takes money away from our farmers.

It’s a good thing you know the rest of what you claim to know.

I hope he knows what else he needs to know. Morning Nef?