Diarrhea after drinking muratina

Kibuku

Chifu kuna thread ingine hapa ktalk ili conclude majority of kyuk progeny can trace their DNA to the shores of Lake Victoria.

We are all related in one way or the other

Kibuku haikuwa noma,infact its original name when it popped in the market was chibuku but other bantu speaking countries were using the same name on the product so it got changed

Kikopey used to be the best meat stop along that route in the early 2000’s when there were only 2 restaurants. Sahii eat there at your own risk.

Toivo.
:D:D:D not that I drank it but I heard the story from my brothers and their friends.

I have heard new muratina (that stuff they use) causes diarrhoea

Wacha hizo chifù, the original muratina brew is top class. Same as jaruo’s Cham is top shelf quality vodka.
These drinks should be imbibed in their native settings sio town centers where they add formalin, ARV’s ,dead rats and used sanitary towels to speed up the brewing process.

Learnt this the hard way after kunywa chai ya maziwa baada ya hizo antibiotics, turns out I was not digesting lactose, ilikuwa inaenda kwa large intestine inafanya niendeshe sana, after kunywa yorghurt system ilirudi normal

I agree

so where do people eat now?

:D:D:D:D wewe nakuonea peripheral. Unajua mingi sana aiseh

Does this really work?

Waragi :D:D:D:D nimeiona in action

Ile ni sumu aki ya nani