DIANA MARUA LED BAHATI AWAY FROM THE LORD!

[FONT=georgia]Diana Marua is a strange woman; because every time I look at her, I see a modern-day Jezebel, harboring a seductive spirit while in her also dwelling the spirit of worldliness which is the desire for fame, attention and money. A woman that proclaims God with her lips but her heart being far away from the Lord our God. Our Lord Jesus, the Christ, said that you will know His followers by their fruits; now tell me people, seeing then the practices of this said woman, what business does she have proclaiming the name of the Lord yet by practicing the works she does of living according to her own lusts and vile habits goes to show she clearly is not in the faith. I strongly believe she is the main reason why Bahati backslid, even yet after he swore by the heavens that he would never leave God. (I’m sure many of you came across the video)

Diana Marua to me is likened to the women that the Lord our God warned the King of Israel, Solomon at the time, not to be involved with them, to not get into them, nor they to go into him (1 Kings 11:2) because these women would turn Solomon’s heart away from the Lord God, which he eventually did. The same case goes to here in Kenya, where most of us would agree that Kikuyu women are surely not to be messed with as we have seen year in year out in the news and papers, the despicable lengths those women go to just to gain worldly possessions, it is not surprising that even some Kikuyu brothers feel some type of way about their own women.

This is not tribalism, it’s just the way it is. Our Lord God warned Solomon to stay away from women from the tribes of Moab, the Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians and Hittites (1 Kings 11:1), and I’m telling you today, flee from women from certain tribes, one of them of course being the Kikuyu (not all, but most) and some others you know that are not for you. The god of most of the Kikuyu population is money, they will surely lead you away from the Lord, for all this I’m saying from experience, and also saying judging from the events that have happened across my own family and the country as a whole. Those with eyes to see and those with ears to hear.

Bahati too who I believe was partly in fellowship with the Lord because he loved Him for who He was, but also for the monetary gain and worldly possessions. Because this I’m saying to you, and I know for a fact; No one who loves the things of this world, has the love of the Father in them. No one can serve two masters, it is either you will hate the other and love the other or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money (Mathew 6:24). So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am to spit you out of my mouth (Revelation 3:16)
[/FONT]
[CENTER][FONT=georgia]A MESSAGE FOR ONLY MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE FAITH.
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=georgia]For this reason, my brothers and sisters in Christ we are asked not to be unequally yoked; for what business do we have with unbelievers, what fellowship does light have with darkness. (2 Corinthians 6:14). Be not deceived, don’t you know that bad company corrupts good morals. (1 Corinthians 15:33).

This here is a warning to all my brothers in the faith. Any woman who seduces you is out to destroy you for that is not the woman in her, but rather the devil, the old serpent that seduced Eve and tricked her to disobedience. Godly women are submissive, not haughty, not loud and above all, are moral, Jezebel seduced men, and then controlled them; her spirit roams around to this day seeking to destroy men of God. I said Godly women are submissive and meek, ungodly women are the opposite and are totally manly, wanting to control every aspect. We see the modern day woman wanting to take the role of man, that is to lead and conquer, modern day women are confrontational, rude and fiesty. Most modern day women are no good, most modern day women are demonic vessels!!

These are the words spoken by the Son of Man to the seven churches given to John, His most beloved disciple “Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols” Revelation 2:20

This is not slander, but just the honest truth, for I know that all my words spoken, written or thought on this earth, will have to be held accountable by myself on the day of judgement, I say these things out of respect I have for the Lord’s name; the God of Moses and the old prophets, the God of David, the God of Elijah. The people in this generation have likened His name to that of man’s which is constantly ridiculed and I will not stand that.

My brothers and sisters in the faith, hold steadfast to what you have, lest the enemy comes and takes your crown of righteousness as we await the day we will get caught up and meet our Lord Jesus Christ in the sky, in the twinkling of an eye our bodies will change and be like that of His, our glorious hope, Jesus Christ, the good and faithful Shepherd.

May the good Lord be with you and your families. Amen.[/FONT]

Ok, noted with thanks.

Hata Mimi nimeona hivyo. Hii mwanamke ameharibu huyu kijana. Someone should advice him before it’s too late

Ata Job kwa bibilia alikuwa mwaminifu, akapitia masaibu then akatoka akiwa closer to God.
Akipitia masaibu nani alimsaidia?

Acheni kijana apigwe character development.
He just might turn a hoe to a rapping housewife.

Umejua aje haya yote na bado uko two weeks from being born!

Shule zinafungwa?

This is evidence that you are truly retarded, full of shit in your fking head.

Bahati is still a believer so how has he been led away from the Lord? Does singing gospel music mean you are with the Lord? Gospel industry is where the most money is that’s why most people go there.

There is a difference between believing in the Lord, and living for the Lord. Bahati at this moment is not living for Him.
It is written…“You surely believe there is only one God. That’s fine. Even demons believe this, and it makes them shake with fear.” James 2:19

Aren’t christians overly judgemental!

Can’t advice a horny man

Amen.Feminism is not of God.Thanks for the message.

True. And she will leave when he is completely finished.