Diamond Platnumz: Countdown To A Billion YouTube Views

Wangwana, this boy from Tandale is about to hit that milestone. He’ll do it by mid this month. The first African musician to get a billion YouTube views.
[ATTACH=full]306766[/ATTACH]
Now Tanzanians have something else to brag about in their incessant dick-measuring contest with Kenya :D:D:D. I know they weren’t even aware of it, ni mimi nimewachanua. Huyu sasa hata sio simba wa East Africa, he’s taken over the entire continent. Ashapeana mimba Africa Mashariki mzima. As a reward for this latest achievement, each African country should give him one lass to impregnate. It’s only fair compensation for his hard work.

This is something you’d expect from those loud mouth Nigerians, lakini Diamond ameacha kina Burna Boy, Davido na Wizkid na range ya hundreds of millions of views. P-Square would have hit that record if they’d stuck together coz right now they have over 800 million views without releasing any new music.
[ATTACH=full]306768[/ATTACH]
If you add Rudeboy and Mr. P’s individual YouTube views, they easily hit a billion. Lakini kwa sasa Diamond Platnumz ndio musito wa Africa. The boy has come a long way from the nonsense below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb4bbckSN7s

Hard work and consistency pays, sawa vijana? @johntez addi gaza msafi najua sahii wewe ni chokora mapipa hapo Dandora dumpsite, but if you exert yourselefu, 10 years from now you’ll be head chokosh, never give up.

[ATTACH=full]306773[/ATTACH]
2020 and still talking about YT views
[ATTACH=full]306774[/ATTACH]
like by now bots and buying views is part of the payola my guy
Even naona NRS wamepeana karibu keys za MK11 aftermath kila mahali almost all ytubers are giving em free…that how i got mine…anyways these are bs…juzi Kardashian mmoja amembambwa si billionare yate for almost 2 years she been holding that fame.
GROW UP

English please

Bwana screw,ongelesha sisi queen’s english angalau,hii ya leo jo.:smiley:

But Diamond has to work double than his Nigerian counterparts to reach that.

Davidos highest grossing video has 170 million views. For Diaomond to reach that milestone he has to do 8+ videos. Hey may have 900 million views but with a lot more videos than akina Davido

Payola: in the music industry, is the illegal practice of payment or other inducement by record companies for the broadcast of recordings on commercial radio in which the song is presented as being part of the normal day’s broadcast, without announcing that there has been consideration paid in cash or in kind for its airplay adjacent to the recording’s broadcast. Under US law, a radio station can play a specific song in exchange for money, but this must be disclosed on the air as being sponsored airtime
NRS: Neather Realm Studio guys behind Mortal Kombat …the latest expansion inaskumwa na free keys from ytubers…yet its a big Fuck you to day one guys like me(premium edition buyer) have to fork an extra 4k to get an expansion.The biggest fuck you in gaming history.
Kylie jenner…haka kardashian si mbirrionare na vile amekuwa akitumia hio vako kila mahali

[ATTACH=full]306944[/ATTACH]
Am done