Detecting a woman who is ovulating

How does a buibui prevent pheromones from being airborne?

Hata mi nimechanganyikiwa kama wewe pokot

Sijui aki. Read about it long ago, but it’s something to do with reducing olfaction.

Hio ujinga ya kuvalisha madem gunia pelekea mkundu hukooo Saudi Arabia. We are Africans slave bwoy

Ni sawa tu. You don’t have to believe everything you read especially here -neither do I . BTW perfumes (for seduction) with that pheromone chieth do exist though

Very receptive compared to normal days

Hiyo time ata dem wa beshte yako atakutaka, ata akue mbele yake. There is also a funny smell too. If you have mandevu all women are yours during this tyme. Alafu kuna kuanga na kadem hupenda kupitia kwenyu during this time.

she will behave in a telling manner.but the best bet is her smell, instincts will let u know it’s planting time.

Kisungu yako iko broken kama mboro ya @Deepwater ile siku alijaribu kufungua hio mkoondoo firimbi yako tarimbo ikahata ikagonga mbao ya kitanda shoga hii.

Body temperature is number one… mimi kuna siku ule dame kuosha watu kwa kinyozi alikua on heat that bitch violated me nilitoka apo kama nimechanganyikiwa.

If they dress more scantily.

Hizi comments zoote na hakuna pink handler mmoja amejitokeza kusema siri?

Was also waiting too.

That will be letting the guard down…

Wachana na wasichana wadogo,hawajajua kuosha kuma vizuri

She will be extremely horny and wet in her coochie even without foreplay

Once a woman colleague at job told me she is able to detect a woman who’s blooding, I mean women are able to detect but not us,

Kinyozi tombayeye mnyoa futhi za wanaume tupee hekaya mdosi

Let me speak for self as there are hardly any pinkies left. Question numero uno is it detecting any woman or your woman? your main squeeze?
If it is your woman…she will be frisky, her boobs a bit tender, notice some vaginal discharge, body v warm, likely to initiate s.ex etc
LINES TO TAKE: She is v likely to conceive then and the days just before her ovulation period. Chunga sana.

I don’t know how you can detect a random ovulating woman huko on the streets.

Apparently @Tom Bayeye can spot a woman in menses from a mile away. He is like a bloodhound that one