DESERT Nation Algeria Donates 1,600 Metric Tons Of Fertilizer To Sh!thole Kenya

Hii bado itauzwa Na Kalenjinga Cartels wakiongogwa na MWizi Mkuu wao Rito

We dem arabs

Ju ya kutembea tembea dunia…i always say whoever cursed Kenyan leaders really did us bad… if kenya was a desert country like most Arab nations it would have ceased to exist long ago because of poor leadership no matter the amount of oil gas or gold it would have had in the land…look at Nigeria blessed with so much oil but still a shithole…Kenya ni God tu anashikilia mnachagua mwizi JSKS lakini God ana waskilia huruma kumekuwa na bumper harvest for about 1/2 years mpate nguvu ya ku violatiwa na uyo mwizi wenu

6 Likes

The other day I said that if Nigeria’s oil wealth was managed properly, they would rival France economically. Lakini wapi. Nigeria kunakuwa na Fuel shortages.

NIABM

4 Likes

Marsabit County is enough to feed entire Kenya and export the surplus.

Marsabit County is the largest county in Kenya in land surface area with a total area of 70,961 square Kilometres . It borders the Republic of Ethiopia to the North, Wajir County to the East while Isiolo and Samburu counties are to the South East and South-West respectively…

Marsabit is almost 4 times bigger than Israel. There is also the WORLD’S Biggest Desert Lake closely and an aquifer lakini Negro HANA AKILI

NIABM

2 Likes

So how do you farm in marsabit. What tractor can deal with those rocks? Also where do you get the water from?

So you want to lie to us that entire Marsibit is covered in rocks.

Colonialists designated the arable land in marsabit as a national park, the marsabit national park.

1 Like

Though the boranas in marsabit including @Bingwa_Scrotum are trying some farming.

1 Like

EXACTLY: Colonialists designated the arable land in marsabit as a national park, the marsabit national park.

60 YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE WE STILL DO AS THE COLONIALISTS INTENDED. WE CANNOT EVEN MINE OUR COAL BUT THE COLONILISTS ARE BUILDING NEW COAL PLANTS IN THE UK.

SO THE WAZUNGIS SAID FERTILE LAND IN MARSABIT MUST BE A NATIONAL PARK AND SO WE FOLLOW IT LIKE OUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT.

NEGRO IS A BAD MANAGER AND A NATURAL SLAVE

NOT ENOUGH.

And do you know that most of the fish sold in kenya comes from marsabit, even the fish that is sold in kisumu comes from marsabit? The fish is even exported to uganda and Congo. Lake turkana is shared between marsabit and turkana counties and the marsabit side produces the most fish with loiyangalani being the main fish landing site.

Yes I know.

Ukitembea pale Satafrika, unaona tu vile imeendelea lakini akina Sithole wako very dedicated in ensuring ikuwe shithole!

3 Likes

you can imagine what would have happened if the land was left to nyeuthis

1 Like

So you agree that Blecks are Poor at Management?

YES!

100%

Mimi husema Marsabit ikapewa Japanese or Israelis for just 20 years economy yake itakuwa kubwa kuliko ya the rest of Kenya in just those 20 Years

NIABM

I agree, but what is it that they will do that we can’t?

They will establish order and functioning systems.

Hapo ndio waafrika tunajibeba ufala sana, after creating functioning systems, the big man games the system.

In short, Kenya will take off if the integrity chapter is actualized

Btw Israelis sell water to Jordan and fresh produce like vegetables and cereals. Sijui mbona hatukupewa kipawa cha kumanage vitu.