Deni... Mtu aki kuf. Advice

You think you will live forever.:smiley:

Ambia committee

sijakuwa kwa situation kama io, lakini ata nikue, nitakubali io imeenda ivo,

Unless ametaja agreement yenu kwa will yake, hio kanyagia tu. The person you entered into a deal with is no more. Ukienda ile majuu ulisema unaenda universe itatafuta njia ya kukurudishia double.

Yani every time you lend someone cash… They die… Una weza kopesha RUTO kiasi??

:D… Wacha hizo… lakini something worth noting… guys in their mid 30s are passing on after short illnesses, unlike our fathers gen… sijui ni vaxx inaleta hii maneno nini…

130k ni pesa kidogo sana, a friend died last year who owed me 1.8million, his death ilinihuzinisha more than the lost money

Chukua calculator, rudia hesabu ya $12,000 to kshs.

Ambia morgue attendand akupee kidneys or any sellable organ.

Buda its 1.5 Mirrion… maze hii story inanipatia nightmares during the day… Fck this feeling… I have lost both a friend and money… Twice… I feel gutted.

It was a verbal contract with no collateral.
Hiyo itakuwa ngumu.

My theory is that hii makali watu wamekatalia ndio inawapeleka sayuni. People are paying to drink expensive poison. Mimi kama sii beer na busaa wacha ikae. Hata ukanialika I will insist on beer despite the.mizingas available.

:smiley: Wacha jokes… hizo organs huwa harvested fresh… Itabidi nikubali eventually… I plan to drink away my sorrows tonight… hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

Kuna jamaa yangu alidedi na ile Ethiopian airline flight sijui ngapi … 1.3m yangu ikaenda tu ivyo. Nikasema … bloody fuckin’ lakini haidhuruu. Na nikasahau io stori. Hakuna vile unaweza dai corpse banae.

Aye hizo family zilipata proper compensation… you should have laid claim with next of kin.

Yeah … but I will not go tell the guys widow of my business with her late husband that she most probably was not aware of. I took the risk so I gotta accept the consequences when shit goes south. I considered it collateral damage … na maisha ikasonga.

Pesa ni maua,utatengeneza ingine,ungeikula na malaya haungeongea kama yule mzee wa Murang’a mwenye alikuwa kwa News juzi.
Assume umepigwa nyongolo ukanyaganywa na zikaenda zote,that simple

Cut your loses and move on…i have an uncle who sold a lorry to his best friend of many years. Word of mouth agreement due to friendship. His buddy suddenly died bila kumaliza over 1M debt. Logbook ilikuwa ishabadilishwa to deceased name. My uncle alikula hiyo hasara…nothing he could do

ishaazama ivo mdau

Hata wewe fuata nyayo mlipane majuu. Bure kabisa Ngombe ici