DEMONSTRATIONS HAVE STARTED

We are waiting to see him run. All we have heard is he has eyes on one of the top seats but not as President.

Mostly the most powerful one whether the name is different.

:D:Dyour comprehensive skills even at your own statements are wanting.
Kyuks only vote for a Kikuyu is it true or not,give us one instance.
Let us just say that we only have about 4 “legit” elections which are not that many to have complete stats.

From the moment the issue of bad food came up, it pointed to a smear campaign and it surely is

:D:D:D:D:D

Once someone responds by matusi, my brain locks down kabsaa. Wachana na my comprehension, not here to learn english so I am not going to engage you.
Oh I don’t get by in this world with help from you.

:D:DShit smearing has started… all that needs to be done is to spread propaganda that Lootall will kill all Kikuyus if elected and you will see @spear and @Motokubwa start to hate him again like they hate RAO…

DPURWNBP.

Ruto’s food soldiers misadviced him that he can fight Uhuru and Raila at the same time. That’s his folly. Itabidi aombe msahama one of them.

But elections will be rigged. They will cook the numbers somehow.

Hata hii tunaexpect. Their problem is rigging out WSR. I bet they are working day and night wondering how they will bar him from contesting. Trust dictator Uhuru to come up with something. Danger is most Kyuks are saying they will not vote if that happens which technically hands over the keys to Jakuon. But tumesema o uria gugathie guthie.

It’s better imagined than done

Are you for real.If he will be at the ballot then I will forever hold my peace if Kenyan won’t uprise.Hiyo itakuwa ni kubebwa ujinga ile ya kimataifa.

Si ati niko na shida na Ruto akipeana food,but niulize kwani Ameshibisha watu wote wenye wako na shida Rift valley ama wale wanateswa na mafuriko kule Budalangi.Kwani yeye ni DP wa central na RV pekee.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Redefining the executive is a way to have your cake without breaking the law

Apeleke food Turkana , Baringo , North Eastern, mandera … its more needed there

Ruto killed saperes in 2007

If Uhuru will be anywhere near the next govt administration then nitajua this leadership is just a chess game amongst the elite.
If we accept him to be around any longer then we should not blame anyone for our problems.
Mistake is never one until repeated twice

Saperes have forgotten that,now see he is feeding them with poison

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]The man is too young to retire, absolute power corrupts absolutely