Degree =/= Great Leadership

When I hire I prefer people who have tried to do something. Whether they failed or succeeded is irrelevant. It takes balls to try,

Putin, Kim jong un na Xi hawana useless degrees or master but they made their countries superpowers.

Uhuru has a degree from one of the top universities in the United State but all he has achieved is destroying economy and borrowing trillions. He couldn’t even apply some of the basics of Economics.

Does operating two nduthis qualify?

For me yes. It sounds simple to someone who hasnt tried it, till they do. Someone who has never tried to employ will never understand

Someone must have a minimal education. I believe form four should be good enough. Mambo ya degrees should be left to the professions like doctors, lawyers, engineers etc

Mugabe was the most Educated president in modern times going back hundreds of years. Compare and contrast. Jamaa had like 4 degrees

Also, remember in 2007 the country was taken to the brink because of Kibakis indecisiveness to quell the violence. Though am a Kibaki fan, I recognize his shortcomings

But si Uhunye ako na degree?? Stop shooting yourself in the foot kijana

wewe doggie ungepigwa risasi pale baltimore izo enzi ukiuza mkundu ingekuwa afadhali…kile ulirudisha kenya ni umeffi tu…
are you the same homosexual @Teddy_time ?

Paul Kagame

kagame alifika wapi? abdelaziz of Algeria?

these guys read alot ata kama hawana degree even hitler was a voracious reader. A bonobo will stop reading anything on paper after graduation. learning never ends

yep they do but bottom line is advance education is not an SI unit for leadership for the public office , so many dynamics comes into play.

Ile kitu mimi najua ni kwamba degree za Kenya ni Toilet Paper. USELESS GARBAGE.

Watu wa A work for Watu wa C

Hapa Kwa Kijiji, not only WILL WE CRITICIZE WITHOUT OFFERING A SOLUTION, we will also urinate on the thread.

I think so. To run any business successfully you have to do some good management or else you will be burning capital and soon will shut down. Most businesses don’t even last 1 year so to run it for 5 years it says a lot about the owner

Give a legislator with a high school certificate the work of legislating a bill then come back with this nonsense.

It is not child’s play ati kupiga kelele at funerals and church fundraisers.

You can’t compare a graduate with class8 , form 4 drop outs or even diploma holders ,comrades ata Kama degree haimsaidii,they communicate better ,organise better and are better 90% of them .endeleeni kupraise watu hawajai enda shule or semi barked academicians

Is it too late kukojolea hii thread?

I am unable to parse “=/=” in the thread title and was therefore unable to read the OP’s post. @BBIsiMuhimu fafanua hio operation.