Decriminalizing Section 162 (A) And (C)

Sections 162 (a) and (c) say that any person who has ‘carnal knowledge against the order of nature’ or permits a person to have ‘carnal knowledge against the order of nature’ against them has committed a crime.
[INDENT]‘Carnal knowledge against the order of nature’ is any sexual activity between two or more persons that does not involve the penis penetrating the vagina. This includes anal sex, oral sex, frottage (sexually rubbing and touching a clothed body part as a way of achieving sexual pleasure), thigh sex, hand-jobs, and anilingus (sexual stimulation of the anus by the tongue or mouth).[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Section 162 (a) and (c) makes it a crime for both same-sex and opposite sex couples to participate in the sexual activities described above. If a person is found guilty for a crime under Section 162 (a) and (c) of the Penal Code, that person can be sentenced to a maximum of 14 years in prison. [/INDENT]
Essentially, this law is applied to only discriminate homosexuals and not their heterosexuals counterparts. It is high time we repeal the High Court Verdict

Hata ukikula mkia ya gf ni hatia ama ni nyinyi tu?

hama enda uk or us

Ni hatia gf akikushtaki, unafungwa 14 years

[ATTACH=full]259358[/ATTACH]
Gross indecency’ is any sexual activity between two people that does not involve penetration whether committed in public or in private. Gross indecency involves kissing, hugging, holding hands, cuddling, sleeping on the same bed, or touching and rubbing of any body part as a way of achieving sexual pleasure.
You will agree with me these laws are archaic only applicable in the Victorian era. If not, you have no moral authority to dictate where I should reside…

IANAL (I am not a lawyer) but i doubt this

Homosexual kwa nini haukuwa aborted?

We should tie the gays to a goat and send it away in a desert Leviticus 12:23

But you are a fag yourself

Kufa meffi wewe tembeza ukedi mbali bladfarking. On gays and lesbians should face firing squad. When they do not renounce their closet behaviour.

I thought that was a Freemasonry ritual?

No its real

Hehe a bit cruel don’t you suppose