decision to decision

we all know He wasn’t born on December but hey, it’s a part of the lies we live by. These can’t be December: Luke 1:8-13 ; Luke 2:1-4; Luke 2:7-8

1 Like

Jesus birth date was unknown. So the Church of Rome gave it an arbitrary date.

1 Like

Which’s still okey

2 Likes

They should have given it two arbitrary dates one in december the other in june

1 Like

:D:D:D kunywa Tusker Cider pole pole. Shenz.

5 Likes

Utanunua chips kuku?

1 Like

Jesus was born in September…

Mohamed aliona?

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Typical knucklehead reply… Evidence of his birth in September is found in the Qur’an.

“And shake the trunk of the date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you.” Qur’an (19:25)

In this verse Allah commands Mary peace and blessings be upon her through Angel Gabriel to go to a Palm tree and shake the trunk and dates will fall thereof then eat them and get refreshed in her pangs of hunger. It’s a fact that dates ripen in mid-summer which is in the month of September.

2 Likes

As usual, the Quran trying very hard to line up with the Bible. Useless book. Mary was not hungry.

2 Likes

Am a slave to reason and logic and to me “No religion is higher than the truth” the Quran was written some 600yrs plus after the birth of the Christ how can it then purport to go back in time and give a revelation on the birth of Christ,revelations can only go forward in time anything going back in time is history not revelation.Punguza ujinga laced fundamentalism.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

It may be useless but it doesn’t contain tens of thousands of errors. How is this story trying to line up with the Bible, yet this version is not found in the Bible? The story of Jesus’ birth in the Qur’an and Bible are not similar in any way. So you’d rather have Jesus birthday to be on a pagan holiday than to know the truth about his birth?

1 Like

The Qur’an came to correct misconceptions and half truths about past prophets including Jesus, before the revelation of the Qur’an, the widely held view amongst the Jews was that Mary was a loose woman hence her pregnancy and Jesus was a bastard, it also tells us that Jesus is not God but just a man and a prophet. I’m not looking for back and forth banter, you can believe what you want to believe, belief in the spaghetti flying monster if you wish. I gave evidence that Jesus was born in September, it’s up to you to believe it or not.

For the sake of clarity let me repeat again"No religion is higher than the truth" the truth is Jesus is God incarnate and Mohamed a desert bandit a cult leader and a child molester ponder about then come back when you have a credible revelation.

1 Like

Case closed.

I’ve done this debates for the past 14 years, I’ve seen it and heard it all, you’re not the first to say whatever you’ve said, In classic Islamophobe fashion, it went straight to insults rather than countering with fact, you’re free to say and believe in whatever. I’ve seen men and women that shared your sentiments revert to Islam, may God guide you.

1 Like

Jesus should be born everyday in the life of a believer.

Who cares? Ni kujibamba! We are not calendars! Ours is to find a good time to celebrate then celebrate!