Death sentence is good and has many benefits

Statistical studies and common sense aside, it’s undeniable that the death penalty saves some lives: those of the prison guards and other inmates who would otherwise be killed by murderers serving life sentences without parole, and of people who might otherwise encounter murderous escapees.

So those of us who lean against the death penalty must confront the very real possibility that abolishing it could lead to the violent deaths of unknown numbers of innocent men, women, and children.

And those who are still skeptical that the death penalty deters any killings must also confront the risk-benefit calculus suggested by political scientist John McAdams of Marquette University: “If we execute murderers, and there is, in fact, it’s a deterrent effect, we have killed a bunch of murderers. If we fail to execute murderers, and doing so would in fact have deterred other murders, we have allowed the killing of a bunch of innocent victims. I would much rather risk the former. This, to me, is not a tough call.”

Jowie anaskia nikama amerudi boarding schoo haina mid term ama hols. Pale yuko sasa ameingizwa cell ya dangerous criminals sijui block D ama E.

2 Likes

Do death and life sentence guys mingle with the rest, do general duties I see prisoners do like cut grass in govt institutions, make furniture, cook etc? They would be highly motivated to try escape

Jowie afinywe makei kabisa. Sympathizers wake are the biggest hypocrites in this country. Hao ndio reason tunapigianga majambazi kura kila wakati.

1 Like

According to Kenya Commission for Human Rights they do not mingle with other inmates

Don’t remind me of first term in form one in boarding school. I felt like I was in jail

1 Like

Mimi nilipepekwa dorm ilijengwa during colonial times nikadhani ni stables nangoja kuskia horses

Kamiti unalipwa 1 bob per day. He will die rich