Dealing with Juvenile Serial Wife Beaters

@KuwaitBabe
@TrumanCapote

No Need to involve the Police or take this Fool to Court
Some our oue Societies had traditional “cures” for these kinds of violence prone Juvenile Misfits

A simple , non-lethal but very effective “cure” that addressed primitive , violent urges to inflict pain and injury to vulnerable members o Society

https://x.com/Pirtim/status/1799090245708763492

I can assure you that the Juvenile will think twice before he ever lifts a finger at his Wife again …!!! :rofl: :joy: :hotsprings: :hotsprings:

7 Likes

Actuallt the one caning him should now sleep with one eye open…hapa lazma nimtafute…mwanaume mwenzangu hawezi nichapa hivi nimuache

4 Likes

What a weak stroke. I should have loaned them my std 5 headmaster. Jamaa would have been singing.

3 Likes

Violence don’t solve anything. It escalates. Mimi ikifika place na kunja nakos I do walk away. I will try to talk sense into you.

2 Likes

Try talking sense to a bitch who is all up ur face with all kinds of non consequential shit uone. Unamwekelea kofi moja anakaa chini na hukooo. Alafu unamuuliza; what was that u was saying again bitch. My bitch usually says … Nothing. Then starts crying. Natokanga narudi with her favourite pizza and wine. Tutalewa and get high … she gets wild and the rest is history. Its like a fuckin ritual … she’s wired like that.

3 Likes

Kwani wewe ni huyu alpha male who knows how to handle his female?

images (7)

4 Likes

Not to make light if it were his wife, it’s worse though. It was his mother he beat up!

2 Likes

Beating a woman means you have a weak mind. Inafikiaje hatua dem anakufanya ulose temper. Personally mimi yangu haifiki hio level, just looking at her itatosha anacalm down. Men should learn to use their testosterone kudeal na wanawake. Hizo energy za kupigana tumia kupiga wanaume wenzako.

Ephesians 6:1-4 King James Version (KJV).
…“…Honour thy Father and Mother; which is the first commandment with promise; that it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth…” … :joy:

1 Like

I have never understood the sense of physical violence to instill discipline to a full grown adult. After the beating, Wewe utasikia poa umecorrect an adult like a infant when they apologize and say they will not repeat again. A very meffi primitive way.

1 Like

:rage:

1 Like

Hizo viboko si strong vile inafaa , muanamuke akileta mang’aa rundisha kwao. Lakini huyo elder anacha hio mbwa ni fala , you cover your face Jamaa asijue ni Nani alikuwa anaminstill discipline. Akitoka hapo he can plan a deadly revenge and stab you to death banae

Violence debases you.

Two wrong don’t make a right. But when push comes to shove. I will stand on my ground.

If the feminine one , crosses the line. Hata Mimi na pita na yeye . Sometimes a slap brings respect. That what I want

2 Likes

I think the reason why politicians takes advantage of us. Is because of church indoctrinating us to offer the other cheek. Hio dogma ni same na kuambia watu wapake lube waongojee sirikali ituchunishe. If we stand on our ground tuseme tumekataa hio upuzi. No politicians will pass laws kufinyilia raia.

[quote=“Mbochkiburi, post:7, topic:490203”]
…fe, it’s worse though. It was his mother he beat up!
[/quote] hi pretty one,are you still hitched?

Hi wanyama. Yep, very much so.

1 Like

Any chance,? But I will be always be there for you no matter how long it will take,a vulture is a patient :bird:

2 Likes

WHAAAAT!
In which universe do men whip their mothers? That’s like showing God the finger. They didn’t thrash him enough

3 Likes