Dead Enemy Combatants have more rights than the People of Siaya, According to Uhuru's Government

Nigeria
According to Nigeria’s Manual on the Laws of War, “maltreatment of dead bodies” is a war crime

Sierra Leone
Sierra Leone’s Instructor Manual (2007) states:
i. Mutilation of bodies is prohibited.
j. The above mentioned actions shall be applied to all dead persons, whether civilian or military, own or enemy forces

Central African Republic
The Central African Republic’s Instructor’s Manual (1999) states in Volume 2 (Instruction for group and patrol leaders) that “dead enemy soldiers must be treated well.”

Israel
Israel’s Manual on the Rules of Warfare (2006) states: “The bodies of the fallen must not be desecrated and they must be given suitable burial.”
The manual further states:
It is absolutely forbidden to desecrate the bodies of the enemy’s fallen. Such actions do not contribute anything to the fighting and destroy the human image of both the fallen soldier and the desecrator.

Italy
Italy’s Law of War Decree (1938), as amended in 1992, provides: “Commanders shall take all necessary measures to ensure respect for the bodies of enemy dead on the battlefield.”

Sani, kwani Arror amejificha aje, ama ako na underlying health conditions?

Kwani untaka kumkamua???
Toa ushoga hapa gei lord brare fuckin mkundu wa chatu gasser humbwe koko

Tutakojolea thread zote bro, I’m very ready
#captainòbviousExposed

He made his hay while the sun was shining. Time to rest, the battle ahead requires energy and soberness

I am not your brother gunia hii!!

Kwanza nangoja uanze the third thread on yourself I post screenshots of gey things you have spewed here on ktalk

Ibilisi wewe. Leo nitakumaliza.

Ktalk will be free of gei lords.

Ibilisi bila mkia noggle!

So you treat the body well and then cremate, does it make sense to you?

Siaya people where not given a choice on whether to cremate or bury

Hizi screenshot zinakuja kutoka US na meli ama? Nimeshinda nikiziitisha
#captainòbviousExposed

I have already posted five in your other gei lord threads. What I am going to give is new evidence from your other handle @Kimakia which was banned. I didn’t get content from your earlier handle @Njamba Huthu which was banned and all content deleted.

I have already posted six screenshots in total including one linking your handle to @Maombi hodari

More hot air, leta effidense
[SIZE=6]#captainobviousExposed[/SIZE][SIZE=6] [/SIZE]

Fungua the new thread I table there.
This evidence links you to the @Kimakia handle

Si ulikuwa na haraka za kufungua a new thread. What has happened? Ama @administrator has cracked the whip?

#captainobviousExposed

Fungua thread Ibilisi

Tuweke evidence!

Si ni wewe ulikuwa unaitisha screenshots

Fungua thread!! Gaseeeeeeer!

Hapa tuko gangari Kabisa!! Fungua thread Gasseeeeeeeeeer!

#captainobviousExposed

Fungua thread gaseeer we post huko!

#captainobviousExposed

The man disobeyed the government lockdown in Mombasa and travelled all the way to Kisumu. He wanted to kill people with Covid-19. He got killed and buried hurriedly instead.