daylight robbery after withdrawals

Kenya is the Centre of corruption worldwide. Now, how do people get bribed? Cash.

Of course

Where do people get the energy to withdraw millions of money and walk with it.?

Cashless transactions are there to save you the trouble of being robbed.

You will never understand-yako inakaa from salo to ATM.

Siwezi sema sija withdraw large sums of money. But ile uwoga me hutembea nayo nikitoka kwa bank…kila mtu hunikalia suspect. But nikitoka bank huwa naingia kwa gari kama nimeenda mbio sana. But i prefer cashless unless nalipia lanye

Ghaseer:D:D:D:D,sijaandikwa
Im sure uko na morio anafanya bank. Enda umuulize hii card inaneba ngapi na maintainace ,alafu ukam unishow…
[SIZE=1]Hint: branch iko nje[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]401856[/ATTACH]

Cant relate mimi ni mtu ya mattress account.

Utajianika mkuu.
5241 **** 1542 **** is too risky.

Nah man. Kuna number extra right after . 5421 is the bank id number ,the 2 in 1542 is the checksum number,used to check if the card is legit . Just numbers ambazo hazisaidii but thanks ,i get your point

Jichanue na ka aluminium mtu yangu one fine day,benefits ni mingi,free matress pia iko if you spend in tiles and carpet:D:D:D

Niko na MasterCard. Hio iko na benefits ngani. Wanapeana soft loan oama tala.

Ceiling ya hio card ni how much?

This is too much work. I only keep money in foreign bank accounts, MPESA, and crypto wallets. Kama ni huge transfers I send to the bank and make sure the money is transferred to the other party via banking App within 48 hours… Hakuna kueka pesa kwa bank…

The bank gave me an honorary Gold Card with a Kshs 1M limit but I’m not falling for that crap… I’ve never even used it…

The govt needs to retain the monopoly of violence

Sasa wewe…

Zoea kushika pesa huache kujishuku

mzeeto pea mimi kazi. I can do kazi ya mkono. :D:D:D:D I can also draft legal documents although I don’t wanna doxx myselefu.

So kulienda aje? Jamaa ilikula copper?

Their is a Borana friend of mine who lost a cool 3M at Kiamaiko after his Jalopy was broken into. We had warned the guy that he is too predictable coming to the bank just before closure saa hizo the cops are there waiting to be paid and always carrying cash in a brown envelope.

Kubuy stuff online kama licences za MA software