David Ndii: Memo to Uhuru Kenyatta: Finish up and Go

he writes well alright, that i cannot begrudge him although i rarely, if at all, agree with his views.
However, there’s a serious problem when we take the problems of an entire nation and blame them on one man and his family. How can we solve the problems if we are not honest in the way we view them?

maendeleo yalisimama kutoka mtoto wa rift valley moi awache uraisi, tunangonja huyo sasa atukaze vile moi alitukaza.

Mwenye ali-inflate si ni bwana ya Aisha Jumwa mwenye walikuwa wanatingisha viuno naye platform moja.

do you have any prove to any of this and please don’t quote githeri media.

At the helm of Kinyan leadership is Gatheca in conjuction with daktari bandia, Lootall as is clearly demonstrated in the composition of the cabinet and other institutions. What am saying is that the gava is run by both and so any failures implementing their manifesto and election pledges squarely lies on both of them. What can Lootall do in 2022 that he cannot do now?

Both should go home. They have not been good for the nation.

SGR has its owners and yes Kenyatta family is at the top. There I have said it. But I will wait for the right thread to give full details as usual. This pretends that we are clean and its only this man who is doing this will, ends with this June 2019.

Currently in this country it is either uko Tanga Tanga or Kieleweke, Ndii ako Tanga Tanga, bado niko kieleweke just because I can not be Tanga Tanga. Nimechoka na Raila na Uhuru, how I wish MDVD would seize this moment and stand out.

Bwana spear, let’s leave the pretenders alone and be honest. Uhuru and Ruto have overseen the biggest plunder of our history. Why in God’s name would we think about electing any of them in 2022???

Who is your candidate again? There in is your answer. Its very rich to even use the word pretend.

Ruto Out. Uhuru out. RAO Out… Advd Out. Weta Out. May be Kivutha In. In theory.

I am sorry but you have staked your faith on a dead-on-arrival. He may start but not go far.

2022 is coming this time round ni Tsunami

I pray a 2002 shock is served on these so called leaders

To be polite, there is nothing as useless as personal opinion or a few people opinions in an election won by creating wave of supporters countrywide to come out and vote. Huyo kibwana needs to try outside internet first, then Makueni second and ukambani last before you even mention Presidency.

There a few people with resources as much as 10%UK has and had in 2002. But he still went home.

If in an election you are looking for individual votes run for MCA, that’s your level. Presidential elections is about creating mass movement support over very large numbers of people. Probably millions to start with. Anyway I’m glad its a matter of us vs guesswork in the tail end. Makes things easier.

Hehehehe. Kuwa serious bana. Madvd and Kalonzo have nothing to offer.

Kijana Moi ni maendeleo gani alisimamisha? Are you people really serious? Do you care that this is the country you will leave to your kids? Kutukaza atatukazi hata zaidi ya Moi. It’s even better Unye at least hawezi ibia mkulima pesa kidogo kidogo ya mahindi. Anybody who can consider Looter for a prezzo has brain damage or hates and wants to destroy this country. Mtu right hand man wake ni Sudi, of all people. SUDI. Those are the people who will be kitchen cabinets with Huyu senator Sijui anaitwa Sang. Wacha nikwambie Ile kilio tunaenda kupeleka mbele ya Mungu, mtu anasema wakikuyu wachomewe ndani ya kanisa? Huyu sio mtu. Hii ni Ibilisi. Then utaskia a stupid kiyuk saying Ruto is what we have. Did he have you when him and kibor were killing even your children na walemavu wenu. I get pissed by people who can not think. Bcz you hate Raila afadhali upigie debe somebody who could order your people to be chased away from RV? Anyway wacha aingie muteseke kabisa ndio mujue how much of fools you are. Your work is worshipping people who have exploited you, taken your land and property, made you IDPs and squatters. Sijawahi ona watu wa jinga hivi kwa Maisha yangu. Hata Ile tuu pride that you can not let someone exploit you twice hamna. You are like slaves. In your thinking.

Wahenga walinena, mtumwa ndiye ahitaji kichapo, kwa muungwana ishara yatosha. Tafakari hayo.

As I have said repeatedly my candidates will be an independent from top to bottom. Don’t care about these people you support simply because you benefit from their corruption.