Dating Single Mothers

Even if I hit rock bottom and stayed in a bedsitter in Nyeri, I’d still never hit on a single mother. Madem wazuri wako kwa wingi. Doesn’t have to be for rich guys only. Get that clear.

Everyone has gotten hurt at some point in their life. Can you debate something that actually counts.

FINISH HIM !!!

Nope. Saa hii naeza kua namwaga litre kadhaa ndani ya coomer ya kunguru utatarua kesho akikwambia vile anakupenda. Tofauti yako kuogelea kwa njoti zangu ni zipi? Usijaribu kumkiss,atanyonya hadi ballz zangu. PNC ni wewe,singo matha anatafuta baba mtoto so she’s selective unless mnatomba maliar,but hata hio nitamwaga ndaaaaaaaaaani kwa placenta aiseh

Niko na khupipi tunakaa pamoja buana. Hizo makunguru mlitomba bila cd nazipitia tu kuangalia grip ka bado iko.matako ya singo matha huwa soft sana nazipenda

Tayari uko rock bottom. It’s always the broke niggas speaking the loudest.

Na vile men you are killing your entire families, who are these single mums who find these men so appealing…

they are easier to dinya wanapeana rahisi good for sex but not marriage

Single mother ni wa kukula tu sio kuoa

Which is exactly what women need not marriage. With you guys maiming your entire families what kind of woman would need to domesticate that? With one kid a woman has fulfilled her biological role. Get a good family planning and learn from men how to enjoy life and get home at 3am without being hacked with an axe

Huezi elewa …huezi

I see how the situation has changed dramatically and single mothers manage to build a new family, even if she is raising several children. Perhaps dating sites help in it, where you can discuss issues of concern to you before a date. Moreover, you can choose a site for reviews like reviews of match.com and understand what people are using this site and whether you will be comfortable here.