Dating 22 year old

People in this forum keep saying that they want to date 22 year olds because they can be easily manipulated and can make good wives in the future. I usually here that statement and I laugh my lungs out. 22 year olds are only good for sex and nothing more. Hao wanadinywa na coursemates wao vibaya sana.

A few weeks I had the chance to ‘date’ a 22 year old and the experience was bad. I met that bitch in an online dating app, and I took her to Sonford hapo Moi Avenue for a date. Maximum expense was 500/-. Chips 100, 1/4 chicken 150; for both of us it was 500. She was lovely and charming nikajua hapa nimejinyakulia mali. Appearances can be deceiving buana. She was doing law in Moi University but now she was on holiday and I had this idea she was a sharp lady and focused. Mtu anafanya ni mtu ako sharp sana kwa masomo si mtu hivi hivi kama @cortedivoire. Boy was I wrong.

First of all, she started calling me asking me for financial favours. Big money favours. She would randomly call and say she is in a fix and ask for 5k and would refund which is a lie. How will she refund yet she has no job, she stays with her parents and depends on them for everything. I refused and said I had no money and she would throw tantrums all over. She also had appetite to go to dates on fancy places. She would suggest we go to KFC and would suggest we eat meals amounting to 3k+. I cant waste money on junk food. Junk food if you must eat it usipitishe 500. All those requests would be shot down and tantrums would follow. She was also highly volatile kitu kidogo would leave her boiling with anger and ranting all over like a mad woman from Western Kenya. There is this day she suggested we go get pizza on a Tuesday and we will be given 1 free. I declined the offer and said I was busy. Msichana si aanze kupiga nduru. I would ask her to come to my place we kick it lakini anakataa akisema yeye si malaya.

She would also suggest that once she finishes school, we should move in together and she wants to have kids by age 25. She had already chosen the names for them. I have never seen such a deluded girl. She did even have plans for the future. Her only interests was how she would get money to buy an iPhone, new shoes, fancy handbags, fancy dresses and also out on some fancy hairstyles. She even suggested each of us contributes 15k and then December we go to Diani. I have never been disappointed that much with a woman.

What bored me the most is that she frequently begged me to buy her 20/- credit. Yaani msichana anaitisha credit ya mbao. Ukikataa kutuma ni tantrums tu. A few weeks ago she borrowed 10/- from me abet nayo. She had 40/- now she wanted 10/- ikuwe 50/- aekelee game nayo. I just ignored that text. What bored me the most was her response, "Cheki msee unatuma iyo kinde ama hutumi’, like WTF is this bitch on. Unanilazimishia pesa yangu na wewe huna kitu, the amount of abuses that followed were out of this world. Some were outright offensive and stung her really bad. She just kept quiet and the next day she asked me why I had to abuse her like that. This bitch was something else. She would get angry when I bluetick her texts on WhatsApp. Hata usipoingia online it would be tantrums all over. The madness didnt end there, she would also throw tantrums that I wasnt viewing her status updates. Her reasoning was just fucked up. The most obnoxious thing was taking my diary. Stupid bitch couldnt afford a diary. She wanted me to get her one and I refused mimi hapana babake. She decided to take mine and when I wanted to take it she threw a tantrum nikaona nimuachie ajisaidie nayo. Huyu ata ukikula ni shida bin shida utakuwa unajiletea. I deleted her contacts and stopped communicating with her but mjinga bado ananitumia WhatsApp messages akisema she misses me. I even wondered how she decided to be a lawyer with that kind of reasoning. Huyu akiwa lawyer elders wengi watafungwa sana juu she will be incompetent as fuck.

15 Likes

Exactly my situation for the last 3 weekss,I told her yesterday am old for her delusions and stupidity, a good morning greeting is followed with nitumie 100bob ya chips, meat bone, ya kiatu. I told her akitaka pesa akuje mdinyano, she hasn’t texted . Hao 22yr old ni stress.

12 Likes

stop being cheap… ekea yeye allowance :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Breaking up with some of them can be a headache. To them you are an ATM

2 Likes

Summary siskii kusoma hii upuss on holiday

8 Likes

I have one… She likes fellow chics… So akitoka shule pale Daystar… She comes with 2 or 3 friends kwa man.cave… Nd ends up bieng a buffet… Pombe ni chrome ya ksh.600…na chips… Wen she brings the pretty ones… I buy pizza :pizza:

17 Likes

Huyu naye alikataa kuja kejani. Nikimwita sleep over anadai haezi kubaliwa kulala nje na wazazi na akona curfew ya kuingia nyumbani by 9. Msichana kama huyu hakuna mahali tunapelekana. Apotelee mbali.

4 Likes

This where you convert wimbo ya Golden bells to sing; “count your losses name them one by one…”

9 Likes

Hapa mtu hua anaanza ku regret kwa nini mlijuana. Their reasoning hua inafanya uchoke akili.

7 Likes

Wacha tu. Sasa kama akona tabia kama hizi na ako kwao bado na mkianza kuishi pamoja je? Si utadunga mtu kisu!

5 Likes

mwambie akuje weekend mmchana kama haezi kubaliwa sleep over

Pole bro. You did not get the right girl. I have this one who just makes my days in Nairobi. She loves sucking my shaft very slowly while looking at me straight in the eye by the time we are done, my legs huwa sore for three days. Huwa anasema she just feels good when I feel good huwa hata simfuck sana. Mi humbuyia tu chocolate na tusurpises ndogo ndogo kama kiatu, bracelet and I bluetick her almost always. Shida yenye nimepata tu na yy ni keeping up with the libido of a 21 year chiq is not easy.

6 Likes

You have to learn to play toxic mind games…ignore her the entire week until the day you need to screw her. Hio siku una reappear, ask her to visit man cave for mechi. Akikataa or alete attitude, unalenga and tell her if she changes her mind she should let you know by a certain time on sato otherwise utatoka keja kwenda sherehe. Best believe by 2pm, utapata sms ’ am on the way’. Stay toxic

11 Likes

Try a 60yrs old shosh she won’t ask you a damn thing except to sing her lalabye

6 Likes

@EL_CUCUY leta number I ask her the side of her story.

4 Likes

Anaomba 10bob na attitude
giphy

2 Likes

While a normal 22yr old is way under your reasoning capacity, that particular one sounds like a person suffering from ADHD or something close. I went through them between 26 and 30 and I can say you got the worst in the bunch.
Also, KFC is not a fancy place; it is a place that sells over-priced fast food.

22 Likes

But why does your chiq have to beg you for petty things like credit? If she’s your woman, be a man and take care of her. Si kukuja online kutulilia ati manzi anakuitisha 10 bob. Ni wewe umemweka iyo level. Give her an allowance hata kama ni 2k a month. Otherwise anajisaidia aje being with you? Am even surprised she didn’t dump you before you dumped her.

12 Likes

Shida za kujitakia tu.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: wewe ulichukua chokoraaa .

But fact is that age bracket wanakuwanga na utoto mob saidi. Na ukimuambia ako na utoto tantrums from Kimilili to Timbuktu . But ukipata mwenye si chokoraa utoto is minimal except when amelewa

8 Likes