Damn. Life is fragile

Imagine kuambiwa hivo ndio unarealize you have masturbated your life away like @Solomon_Serious ama kuamka tu, the only thing ringing in your head is the word chimpanzee and writing a stupid essay around it that no one cares about, wasting time. A few days prior to this, he had no clue and was just engaging in his passion. Enyewe life inafaa ufocus on doing things that make you happy and taking care of the people who love you

2 Likes

Honestly this is better knowing how many days you got, it is hard but better… on matters unrelated today was to be my last day but seems I’ll keep going

1 Like

Last day of what!?

1 Like

Si utupe hekaya Bwana @Zush . Please.

1 Like

Eh braza…unasema nini?

Kunyonga monkey or something.

Nikama hujaelewa. @Benn_Dover is saying that today is the last day he will ever masturbate.

Mtu bure kabisa huyo. He has a tendency of lathering his dick with saliva and then slowly tugging it. Flies are always buzzing around his ass-crack.

I advise you to block the faggot.

3 Likes

@Zush ndio alisema ivo. It seems like you are busy switching between this tab and scrolling xvideos holding your orgasm as you desperately search for the perfect video to finally blow your load on a dirty tshirt that is stained everywhere with dry cum from previous countless sessions. :joy:. Mlevi mjinga sana.

3 Likes

The fact that you know about this shameful procedure, proves that you are both rotten to the core cum milker
season 1 GIF by BBC

4 Likes

si tukuwe tu respectful kwa hio vida tu ama

2 Likes

You are right. My apologies and I wish I could pull the post down. I really felt bad for the dude and contributed cash without much thought. I hops things somehow work out for him.