Daily Drumpf

[SIZE=6]White Navy veteran ‘shoots Indian immigrant Garmin engineer dead and wounds two others while yelling racial slurs’[/SIZE]

http://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/articles/2017/02/24/1513037.jpg?itok=tv_XVkkI

A white US Navy veteran has been arrested for allegedly killing an Indian immigrant engineer and wounding two others at a crowded sports bar.

Adam Purinton, 51, was taken into custody at a bar in an Applebee’s in Clinton, Missouri, after telling an employee he had just shot ‘Middle Eastern’ men and needed a place to hide.

He was arrested about five hours after police say he opened fire at Austin’s Bar and Grill in Olathe, Kansas.

The deadly confrontation began unfolding inside the lounge at around 7.15pm on Wednesday and later spilled out into the parking lot.

Police say Purinton shot and killed Srinivas Kuchibhotla, an engineer at Garmin, wounded his colleague Alok Madasani.

He then fired at a third man, identified as Ian Grillot, who had tried to intervene.

At least one witness said Purtinton yelled ‘get out of my country’ and claimed he heard him screaming racial slurs before opening fire, according to Kansas City Star.

The 51-year-old veteran apparently thought Kuchibhotla and Madasani were Middle Eastern, although in reality both men were of Indian decent.[

This is what happens when people elect a shallow minded demagogue with a limited vocabulary and a proclivity for violent imagery (lock her up!!, drain the swamp!!). Some ignorant bastard somewhere is going to try and execute the commands.

Drumpf cannot save this one from jail.

1 Like

[SIZE=6]Andhra engineer killed by US navy veteran is first Indian hate crime victim in Trump era

http://www.hindustantimes.com/rf/image_size_960x540/HT/p2/2017/02/24/Pictures/_a80613e4-fa4e-11e6-ab12-d7625b180dd1.jpg
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Where are those lost Kenyans who like singing Drump’s praises and tell us to accept and move on?

The brave defender and survivor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1etMLzshyY

Now watch Drumpists start to excuse the buxturd, blaming ‘PSTD’ and alcohol…[/SIZE]

1 Like

Get laid sooner rather than later.

Ngoja utaskia tule tumaswali twa “did trumpf send that man to kill anyone?”
Brigades haijafika?

4 Likes

You said the T went where?

Huyo jamaa anakaa wale junkies wa meth

2 Likes

He is a meth infested red neck

2 Likes

“he has had a troubled past”…

1 Like

Kabisa!! And those are the people who best absorb Drumpf perverted morse-code messages. It’s a pity that the GOP and erstwhile intelligent Americans simply suppressed their common sense and accepted the fool.

1 Like

Nobody can say that there were no warnings:

[SIZE=6]10 Hate Crimes Inspired by Donald Trump’s Hateful Rhetoric[/SIZE]

“You’re a tiny little man, you think you’re a big shot,” Lewis yells in the footage. “I oughta smack you so fucking good. If there wasn’t any witnesses, you know what I’d do to you? I’d pull Trump on ya.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuYO8Tsmhv8

Where’s the report about the radical Islamic moderate militant that blew up a car bomb today near a Syrian checkpoint killing and wounding tens. Or isn’t that good enough for you?

2 Likes

You are simply idle and daft. Bad combination

Dear Dunya,

You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content

I.o.w. I know you adore Drumpf, so do not bother.

No way we can allow the fact that you are idle most of the time to feed us garbage opinions every time. Go work at CNN they might actually find you useful and pay you

Aki hii mambo ya raira inashangaza

Lol. Like there were no homicides in America before. Libtards will clatch on every straw to try and taint Trump. News Flash: your tantrums aren’t winning any converts. Deal with it.
[ATTACH=full]85611[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]85612[/ATTACH]

@mouraythee, hata wewe ka ndani ya debe,

You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content

I fully support Trump’s administration elected democratically by Americans and would more than be glad to watch a revolution unfold at his tenure.